Recovery

All Anna could think of was pain. How her skin almost melted off her body because of that man. She woke up to a blinding light. Blinking away her fatigue, her body flared up with pain before it dulled back down to a small lull. Looking around, she found that she definitely wasn't at her home... right... that bastard burnt it to the ground... Just then the door opened and an old woman entered. "Hello dearie. Are you feeling alright?"
She tried to speak, but coughed due to the smoke burning her throat.
The elderly lady was empathetic, "Ah, so you breathed in some smoke as well... I'll get you something for that." She left the room for a minute, then returned with a cup of water. "Here, try to drink this down. It should help your throat."
The soothing liquid did help, it's coolness seeping into her scorched throat. "T-Thanks."
"You can speak Japanese?"
She shook her head, only responding succinctly, "Little"
The woman nodded, "I see."

Looking around, she focused her attuned senses to little success. There were only a few she trusted, with one in particular she wanted to find. "Where Aizawa?"
The nurse asked, "You want to see Shota?"
She nodded.

"I'll call for him."

She took out a small rectangle... What could that do? It amazed Anna when she spoke into it and she could hear Aizawa's voice!
Catching her attention, Anna gestured to the rectangle, it's surface glowing with unknown power. "What... that?"
"This...?" She realized Anna was talking about her phone. "Oh, this is a cell phone. It allows me to talk to other people at a distance."
Amazed, she could only say: "Wow..."
They talked about many other things until Aizawa arrived. He smiled at seeing her recovered, and acting like any other of his students, with natural curiosity. He didn't interrupt their conversation and waited until a natural break to announce himself.

In Russian, he asked, (How are you feeling?)

She shrugged slightly. (Ok... I still hurt though...)

He smiled slightly, praising her endurance. (Well, you survived the flames of Endeavour. His quirk is strong.)

However, she began to worry, (Is Ochako alright?)

(She's fine and fully recovered. You'll need another day here, however.)

(Ok...)

She fell asleep, exhausted from Recovery Girl's treatment.

The next couple of days, she was visited by Ochako and Izuku. She was glad they were alright, especially due to the blaze. Izuku was amazed by the way in which she fought back Endeavour. "You were incredible, to take down the second strongest hero like that..."
"Deku-kun, you shouldn't encourage her to get hurt as badly as you do after quirk training!"

The interaction between the two amused Anna, even though she couldn't completely understand them. Quirks? Training? I don't know what those are. But she appreciated the dynamic, as Izuku was a very kind and shy boy, while Ochako was a normally bubbly and kind girl. They seemed to have feeling for each other, but she didn't know what to call it.

Anna's gentle laughter brought their attention back to her.

The brunette perked up, as if remembering something, "Right, I almost forgot, you can leave this place now. We have a room for you here, and you'll be joining class."

She tilted her head, confused, "Why?"

"Well, you being 15 like the rest of us and helping rescue us determined that you're a good candidate for being a hero. We all live here anyway, so you won't have to live by yourself anymore."

She didn't know what to make of that statement, but supposed things would become clearer in a bit. "..."

Izuku also said, "We'll also be directly helping you learn Japanese. Well, better than you do now."

The three of them left for the UA dorms shortly after.

Recovery Girl called a meeting between Nezu and Aizawa. "You have something you wish to tell us?"
The elderly woman asked a pointed question, "Aizawa, you found her in Russia, correct?"

He nodded in the affirmative, "Yes, why?"
"I took a blood sample. Just in case, you know. She's not Russian. In fact, there was a near identical match to a living person in Japan."
"Who?"
The name she gave was... well, surprising is an understatement, "Saiko Yaoyorozu. They both have a 99.4 percent match to each other."

Aizawa asked, because Nezu didn't need to. "Does that mean...?"
Recovery girl answered the question, "They have to be related, how is another story entirely."

Aizawa then responded, clearly forming a plan on what to do next, "Then we will have to ask her about that."

Nezu, however, was foreboding with his final statement, "If it is the case, she will have guardianship over Anastasia. Whether or not she agrees to that is going to be a problem."

Anna was panicking slightly as the three of them approached the door. "Hey, don't worry about it, ok? Everyone already knows you."
Her broken, accented english was still concerned, "This different."
Izuku responded, "It's ok to be nervous in a new place. How do you think we were when we crashed in Russia?"

Anna smiled, realizing that she wasn't alone. They would help. And she would look after the two of them in return.

"You sure no mask?" She was incredibly nervous. She hadn't had her face seen by another since her mother, 6 years ago.
Uraraka spoke up "Anna, you are very pretty and should be proud of it!"

"O-ok..." She carefully removed the mask, still holding it in her hand. Her long black hair accentuated her very refined features. The two guide students both were in awe of her beauty, but had to snap out of it as the day was starting. 

"C'mon, it'll be alright!"

Aizawa watched as the two of them entered the room, with the new student in tow. After saying hello, Anastasia was re-introduced to the class as a student, which surprised them. "You're only 15?!"

She confirmed the statement in Russian. "Da."
Iida was delighted by the new arrival. "So, she'll be a fellow student! Good! As Class A's representative, it is my honor to welcome you to the class!"
Bakugo was furious, as per usual. He almost slammed his head into his desk as he nearly whispered, "You have got to be fucking kidding me..."

She responded with a dangerous quietness, pointing to the blond. He went pale as he realized she heard everything he said. "Quiet, You."

Everyone was ecstatic that she could speak and understand them. Most believed she exclusively spoke Russian, but now everyone knew she understood Japanese as well. Mina was ecstatic in particular, as she wanted to have a... "girls night" soon. Make her feel welcome in the class.

However, Anna found out quickly that she was very behind on a "standard education", so she was brought to a woman by the name of Midnight. She was beautiful by everyone's standards, but Anna didn't think much of her. She was kind, but too... much... at times.

As the days went on, the class started to get ready for the summer camp that was coming up... but Anna did not. Possibly because she didn't really mind what was going on around her.

This time of peace would not last forever.