Trial by Fire

Aizawa approached Anna after the confrontation with Bakugo. (We will be leaving later today. We called for help, and it will be arriving soon. Did you want to come with us?)

(... I don't know...)

(Uraraka has to come with us, though.)

She snapped to face him, (She's not ready!)

Aizawa rebutted her claim with a calm voice, (She's been walking around and stretching, according to classmates. Despite her being bound to the bed.)

She didn't have anything to say to that. (...)

The black haired man also continued, (Her family will have missed her too.)

Instead of responding to that, however, Anna left without a word. Aizawa didn't do anything, he was definitely worried, but not showing it.

The day was peaceful. There was not much to do, and yet, emotions were high. After all, according to Aizawa, they'd be heading home soon. This adventure, despite what the optimists would say, would be best remembered back at home, not here. Soon enough, the whirr of helicopters alerted Jiro's sensitive hearing. She stood up, and ran down the stairs and outside. Scanning the sky, she couldn't see them. So, she got the crazy idea to climb to a higher elevation. Her class watched as she slowly climbed the two stories up to the roof. When she got there, she scanned the horizon again. This time, she saw them, in the distance, just over the treetops. Calling down, everyone was immediately abuzz with the news: "Everyone, help is here!" 

Going outside, they found a group of three helicopters hovering above them. The area around the cabin was clear enough for them to land, and so they descended carefully. Jirou also made her way down, carefully making her way to the ground just in time.

Aizawa barked commands, "Alright everyone, separate into three groups! Iida, organize them!"

He nearly saluted. "Yes, sir!"

After a headcount, the helicopters landed, shutting off their engines. Endeavour stepped off the closest one, to Shoto Todoroki's annoyance. The "pro hero" shrugged off the glare and walked over to Aizawa, who was overseeing the personnel help the students get onto the transports. 

His voice was disappointed, almost accusatory. "So, this is where you've been. At this... shack."

Aizawa, not impressed with the man, explained the situation. "The resident of this shack helped save the class from villains..."

Iida reported at the wrong time, "Sir, Anastasia won't let Uraraka go. Claims she is still injured."

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, before sighing and telling Iida, "Let me go talk to her..."

This infuriated Endeavour. His voice boomed as he twisted the situation into the worst possible outlook, only inflaming the situation, "Your student is being held hostage and you want to talk!?" He started towards the house. "We do not negociate with villains!"

Panicking because of what he knows, he tried to follow him inside, protesting, "Endeavour, wait! She's..."

"I don't care! We're getting your student and leaving." Endeavour continued to move forward. He tried to enter the house, but Aizawa stopped him. "Wait, let me speak to her, she is not a villain!"

Seeing how adamant the teacher was, he finally acquiesced, "Fine. But we're taking your student. Regardless of what she says."

You are going to be the death of me, Endeavour... They went up the stairs to where Anastasia's bedroom was. Anna was holding the student in her arms, with Uraraka looking at Aizawa with a help me kind of expression. Not fear based, but more the kind if one were to have a cat on their lap and didn't want to disturb it kind of look.

Sighing, Aizawa asked in Russian, (Anastasia... we need to take Uraraka... she needs to get healed...)

She shook her head, (No... she can't move yet...)

Aizawa explained, (There are people who train to be healers their entire lives... I trust them, and you trust me, right?)

(I do trust you. I don't trust him.) she pointed at Endeavour.

Not knowing what was said, and very impatient, he reached to grab the student, tied to the bed still. In response, Anna pushed her onto the bed, recreated her axe with her quirk, and held it to his throat. Enraged, Endeavour aimed his hand at her and fire bellowed forth.

"Endeavour are you MAD?!" Uraraka screamed as the heat seared her skin and lit the room ablaze. Anna screamed as her flesh burned, but she was able to tackle him to the ground, placing the slightly melting axe blade up to the hero's neck. Gritting her teeth, she managed to push and lodge it into his neck, and he was forced to stop his fire as he grunted in pain. Cutting Uraraka free, Anna carried her out of the burning building and went back for Aizawa. Finding him under debris, she carried him over her shoulder, dragging him out. With everyone she knew safe, Anna collapsed, her clothes glowing with embers, her rabbit mask singed, and her skin raw with massive burns. Unconsciousness hit her like a train as Aizawa got to his feet and called for medical assistance. People rushed, bringing her onboard a helicopter, which lifted up and started its flight to Japan.