Betrayal Fully Realized

Tia Fae reviewed the frankly extensive list given to her for shopping. Sighing, she continued to wander through the supermarket, picking the finest ingredients for the chefs. It was as she walked past an isle when she nearly collided with a green haired boy and his mother, both there for shopping as well.
"I am so sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention."
The green haired woman said, "No, no, it's our fault for not giving a heads up. Good day, dear." They smiled, and the boy rubbed the back of his head for a moment out of nervous habit. They both left, but what caught her attention was what they said after. They were talking about school... and that was when he mentioned hero course, and Uraraka... that name she had heard before. Anna's closest friends...

Turning back to them, she asked, "Hang on a moment... are you at UA?"

The boy turned back, "Yeah... why?"
"Um... how do I say this... I work for the Yaoyorozus... Is Anna in your class?"
"Anna! Yes, of course!" the boy brightened up. "She's a great friend! Took to learning very easily."
"Yeah. I was made her personal servant, so I got to know her very well. She spoke highly of her two best friends. You're... Izuku Midoriya, right?" She asked, narrowing her eyes until the boy nodded, and pulled out a piece of paper. It was a note. "Can you please give this to her? And only her?"

That got his attention, "Wait... is Anna not at home?"
She shook her head, then got closer, bringing her voice to a whisper. "No. There was an argument... it's important that she gets this message. Alright? But do not look at it."

Izuku took the note, and nodded. "Next time I'll see her. I'll give it."
"Promise it's for her eyes only." Tia said, and the boy nodded in response.

"I promise."

Izuku was uneasy about the encounter with the... Servant of Yaoyorozu. What she said was ominous, and Izuku wasn't sure what was in the note, but he made a promise. The next day, he left for UA immediately. It wasn't like he was banned from going back during the weekend, but most students would want to spend time with their families... which meant something was seriously wrong with whatever was going on between Anna and her birth mother.

Approaching the gate, he found that it opened immediately, reacting to his student pass. Walking into the dormitory building, he could hear her familiar lullaby... and as he entered the main living space, he could see her. Wearing her mask, and her usual casual garments: A white shirt, with long, faded blue pants held up with suspenders. She wore her mask, humming with a grinding sound in the background. When he walked around the sofa she was sitting on, he found her scraping a block of metal against an ax blade.

"Anna?"
She stopped, and turned to face him. Seeing it was Izuku, she continued scraping the stone against the ax. "Izuku. I didn't expect anyone today."
"Yeah... most people... don't come back during the weekend."

He didn't have a response, but after a moment, asked, "What... are you doing?"
"I am sharpening my ax. I have no idea what to do. If I leave UA... I won't be safe there. Not even Tia can help."
"Tia?"
"The only one I liked. Blonde hair, wings..."

That reminded Izuku of his encounter the previous day, "Oh, that sounds like the person I met at the supermarket yesterday! She said she knew you and to give you this..." He pulled out the note, and held it out for the mask wearing girl. Taking the paper carefully, she still held the ax with her right hand, with it going across her lap. Anna placed the stone she was using on the table in front of her. Reading the message, she tensed up. Whatever was written made her angry... until the end. A solution? Izuku thought, before she moved the ax handle to the floor, and leveraged herself with it, before loosening her grip with it as she stood at full height. In a fluid motion, she quickly buried the ax into the sofa, and left Izuku terrified as she went to her dorm room.

Izuku had decided to stay at the dorms. She hadn't exited her room, and hadn't hummed at all, which concerned him. Ochako had arrived in the afternoon, and had also tried to reach out to their friend... but there was no response. Due to increasing worry, the greenette made the call to message their teacher after sundown. There seemed to be no response... So the duo entered her room. It had many decorations, several of which would be seen as... "Primitive" by many. Reminders of Russia. Of what she considered her home. But she was gone. The window was open to the balcony, and there was nothing that would indicate where she was headed... except for the note that Izuku gave earlier. Picking it up, they read the contents of the note...

Dear Anna,

I don't expect you to ever see me again. It's too dangerous. You've told me your quirk, and I know that doctor is not what he seems. Both Saiko and Him are working for some "master" figure, and will try to get you. If they do, you'll never be free again. Fortunately... there is a ship bound for Russia leaving tonight. Look for Ash Dock, ship number 85392, named the "Wellerman". It'll be leaving by 11. Get on that ship, and you'll be clear.

Best of luck to you, Anna.
                          Tia

Shocked, they both remained silent until the end. Afterwards, Ochako immediately said, "We have to stop her!"

Izuku, however, thought about the situation. "This is much more complicated... we have to tell Aizawa."
"But... he may not get there in time!" Ochako responded, worried.

Izuku tried to think of a solution that wouldn't get them in trouble for once, but there wasn't one. "Right. We'll make our way there. We'll send sensei a text when we get there. Do you know the way?"

"Yeah, I've been there. Dad had some contracts a while back. We might be able to cut her off while there's still time!" The brunette ran downstairs, with Izuku following close behind. They ran out into the night, chasing the Anna, hoping to find a lullaby in the dark...