Found You

Tia fidgeted, nervous in casual attire as she waited in line to get a coffee. As she waited, she looked around, constantly vigilant, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Taking a deep breath, she calmed down, before she jumped as a hand rested on her shoulder. Looking back, she sighed with relief as Aizawa smirked slightly at the response. His facial expressions tended to look very creepy. Although in this case... it was the best person she could hope for.

"Good to see you."

"You too, Aizawa."

Returning his hand to his pants pocket, he looked up at the menu. "Which would you recommend?"
"I prefer sweet things. I don't think you do."
He didn't look at her. "It was a test to see what you like in terms of coffee..."
"Next!" The barista called up. It was Tia's turn, so she moved up, and Aizawa stood next to her. "I'll pay."
"What...?"
"You're friends with Anna. That's worth at least a cup of coffee."

"Um..." She was shocked. From what she heard, it was very, very difficult to get him to do anything. And he was offering her a cup of coffee. "Okay. One Caramel Latte."
Aizawa gave a glance, but then gave his order. "One Long Black, no sugar."

"Wha... really?!" The blonde's eyes widened as she turned to him, in shock.

His grin at her astonishment was definitely designed to put her on edge. "I work late at night. Sue me."

"Can't, it's too expensive." Tia responded, shrugging. They waited for their drinks then went to a table in the corner.

When they got comfortable that nobody was listening, Aizawa asked, quietly. "Why bring me here?"
"It's away from the Manor." She responded. "You saw the note?"

"Yeah. She didn't destroy it. What were you warning her about?"
She glanced around, before starting. "You know about Dr. Garaki's visit, right?"
"Yeah?"
"Well... I heard them speak after Anna left. I didn't see her leave, but I overheard from the hall. They both work for someone else... They called them master. I don't know who it is, but the fact that they both spoke like they did..." she shook her head. "The most disturbing part for me is what he said after that. When they do the blood test, they want to use her for some kind of experiments... no clue what, but it was at that time that he left."

Aizawa was shocked by the allegation. "Experiments? They said that exactly?"
She nodded, "Yes. You know why I couldn't tell you there." She then took a sip from her latte.
"Yeah..." He sipped in thought, before asking, "Do you know where she's headed?"
"No. I couldn't tell where exactly she's going. But I did tell her of a ship leaving two nights ago. Might've left the country. I couldn't say. But we both know where she's really headed."

"Yeah." He said, before getting up. "I have classes to plan. I'll keep in touch."

"Here's my number, just in case." She gave him another slip of paper.

He accepted it and said, "Stay safe." He turned to leave, and went without a word.

Unnoticed by both of them, however, there was an old man with a distinguished look, hidden by a worn down fedora. He only watched as the ragged looking man left, before putting the newspaper aside and leaving the coffeeshop. Dialing, he called a number, "Mistress, I found where she went."

"Where?" Her voice was relieved, but urgent.

"I'll come back to let you know right away." He hung up.

Sebas quickly drove back, within legal constraints, of course, and arrived back. Once he got into respectable attire for the Mistress, he entered her office. She looked up to him and asked, "What did you find?"
"Aizawa knows more than he's letting on. He knew that she was gone. Tia doesn't know where she went definitively, but she told Momo of a ship departing that evening."

"So, she stowed away on one of my company's ships..." Saiko opened her laptop, and searched through the company's database before finding what she was looking for. "Ah, here it is. The Wellerman. Cargo ship headed to multiple destinations, first of which being...Vladivostok, Russia." She then asked, "Do you have the records of Momo's retrieval from Russia? It should be a medical file."

"Of course." He went over to one of her file cabinets and pulled it out. Adjusting his glasses, he read: "Of course. There is no city listed here... but gives co-ordinates. Retrieved from 65.32375382831357 Degrees North, 108.48770320425453 Degrees East."

She smiled, and gave new directions. "Alright. Assemble a team. The best mercenaries you can. When you have, let me know."

"Of course." He bowed, and left.

Meanwhile, Saiko picked up her phone, and after looking up the Captain of the Wellerman's number, called him.

After a moment, an irate man answered. "Who is this?"

"I am Saiko Yaoyorozu, and you will address your employer with respect."
That immediately changed his tune. "M-My apologies, Madam. I don't have you saved as that... I will immediately..." She waited for him to get to the point, "What makes you call?"
"There is a stowaway onboard your vessel. She is highly dangerous, and it would be in your best interest to leave her be. It is my opinion that she will depart after you arrive at the town of Valdivostok. I would like you to let me know when you land."
"That... That's it?"
"Yes. You will be given proper reward for fulfilling this for me, Captain."

"Then not to worry, I will personally report when we've arrived at port."

She hung up, and then relaxed into her rather comfy office swivel chair. Bridging her immaculately maintained fingers, she watched the prediction model move. She didn't need him to report, but it would be definitive proof and a reminder. The trap would have to be set, baited... and just wait to be sprung. However, even with that logical thinking... she couldn't help but hurt at her heart. Even if I find her, I will never have that bond. She will hate me for what the master will do to her... Looking over to her desk, she saw a framed picture of Momo. The one before she was lost so long ago. I won't lose you again.