Chapter 4

Sanemi POV

OH MY FUCKING GOSH

I got his number. Quickly slurping up my drink I rushed out of the afe  the way to the dorms. Upon reach the common area I pulled out my phone to call Genya. "Oi Genya your no longer a virgin tonight I wanna hear you make Mui a slut got it!" I said threateningly in the phone. "Y-yes." As soon as I got a reply. I turned around to come face to face with Mui. "I'm assuming it worked." He said walking past. "Correct me of I'm wrong but for some reason it seems your no longer interested in Mitsuri." He then said. "What!! I am in love with her Mist bastard she's the only one worthy for my heart!" I shouted at him grabbing him by the collar. "Oh really?" A voice said behind me.

I turned around to face Obanai. "Let make a bet." He proposed. "What bet?" "You date Mitsuri's friend for a month and if you don't fall for him you can have Mitsuri." He explained with his snake slithering around his neck. "Wh-!" I cut myself off thinking about it. "Deal." I said. For some reason a side of me felt incredibly guilty and the other side of me wasn't happy about this. Is this really what I want? The other side asked instead.

Giyuu POV

After giving Sanemi my number I walked over to the back bathroom and called the others. "Guys something happened.", I said with a straight face. "Did you guys get robbed again?" Sabito asked. "Did you throw a bunch of pastries at a Karen?" Mamako guessed. "Ara ara~ he obviously insulted the entire work staff because he was on his man period." Shinobu butted in the conversation. "First of all of those you listed were just one time things." I straightened myself up. "Sanemi asked for my number....now 1...2...3" We all simultaneously squealed. "He what!!" Sabito said in a shriek of joy. I soon felt my phone vibrate. "Guys I think he's texting me." I said jumping to conclusions.

I just found this in my drafts. I'll be posting another chapter in the next hour or so.