Chapter 7

Sanemi POV

"You look rather happy Sanemi." Snake bastard said. "Yeah I am because I'm one step closer to winning this bet." I triumphantly smirked. "Giyuu can I speak to you?" Kanae asked. Not this again. I followed Kanae to her dorm once again. Once she turned to me she grabbed my ear. "Sanemi this is dangerous game your playing,you need to learn not everyone is as emotionally strong like Mitsuri." For some reason her statement made me pissed.

"What the hell do you mean!!" I said slapping her hand away. "Giyuu is just as strong as Mitsuri,no he's stronger than Mitsuri damnit,he's so strong it doesn't even compare!!!" I shouted at her. "He's the strongest got damn person I've ever met." I stormed out of her room. "Tch,not as strong as Mitsuri bitch please."

A/n: Oop Sanemi your simp is showing.

Giyuu POV

Sabito and my sword clashed against each other making sparks. Slamming his blade at mine he pushed me back. "So how was last night?" He asked running at me full speed. Blocking his sword I slashed his cheek forming a semi deep cut jumping back in the process. "It was good I still can't believe he asked me on a date." I answered. "Play nice you two." Shinobu said patching Sabito's cheek. "And Giyuu we're glad you had fun."

"Tch its not like they hooked up or something." Sabito rolled his eyes. "A date isn't about hooking up." Mamako hit Sabito's arm. While they were bickering about hooking up my mind wandered off to somewhere. 'Why does Sanemi even care?' I thought recalling when he gave me his jacket. The sound of my phones alarm interrupted my thoughts. "Oh shit work gotta go guys." I waved off the others.

Timeskip

I walked to the back and changed into my waiter outfit. "Rui will you be cashiering today?" I asked putting on my apron. "Yep and by the way your boyfriend hasn't left." He smirked at my blushing face. "Yeah he's been here for two hours and says he's not gonna drink anything that isn't made by you." Rui's smirk then turned into a shit eating grin. "H-he isn't my boyfriend." My face flushed.

"Whatever go talk to him." He said walking past me. My body was stiff and my face burned. Trying to ignore the feeling I went to make Sanemi's order already knowing what he wanted. Once finished I made my way to the table he was seated at. His eyes were glued to a book. He probably doing work. I slide him his drink while taking a seat across from him. "So how was your day so far?" He asked with a gentle smile.

"It was nice far." I answered watching him take a sip. "I want to ask you a question." I said. "Shoot." "Why do you care?"

Sanemi POV

"Why do you care?"

His question rang through my ears. Great. Is he catching on? I knew he was smart but damn. But at the same time I was offended. He'd really think I'd go so far as to not care for him. Like I'm just gonna treat him like an object just because this is a fake relationship. "Oh I'm sorry for actually just caring for the guy I'm dating." I spat back at him. Rushing out of the cafe I went to my dorm.

"Why would he just not trust me already?"

??? POV

That idiot did it again. Right after he spoke so highly about Giyuu being stronger than Mitsuri he does this dumb shit. I swear I'm gonna kill him for hurting my little bro.

Sanemi POV

I went to the one person other than Mui that could give me advice. Storming into her dorm I rambled on. "Do you believe the balls this guy has to asked me if I care!!" I said pacing back and forth. "Like what's the point of being in a relationship if you can't trust each other?!?!?" My head snapped to Kanae who was calmly reading. "Sanemi." She called out.

"What!!" I shouted. "Ya'know Giyuu was bullied his entire life." I paused when she said that. "He's not just gonna open up to the first person he sees,he needs time to coup with the fact he's actually going out with someone." I calmed down when she said that but then I got angry. "WHO THE HELL BULLIES MY GIYUU!!!!" My voice rang throughout the dorms like thunder.

"Did you know he's half demon?" She asked looking at me. "SO WHAT DAMNIT AT LEAST HE'S HELPING MANKIND MY NOT SNACKING ON EVERY GOT DAMN PERSON HE SEES!!" "THOSE BASTARDS DON'T KNOW CHANGE IF IT HITS THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FACE!!!"

I stormed out of the dorms. I'm gonna kill those bastards.

                                   ...

I swear it's like Sanemi turns into a Bakugo when it comes to Giyuu.