Chapter 15

Sanemi POV

Naked.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The sun shined through the curtains and the birds were chirping. My head was pounding and body was aching. Not to mention the constant buzzing from my phone. Finally grabbing my phone I entered an unfamiliar chat. Scrolling up to the beginning of the chat just for my heart to stop.

It was picture.

A picture of me.

And a.....girl.

He hair was white with lime tips and she had a nasty grin as she laid on my bare chest. 'Stole your man' the caption said. Finally deciding to read the messages I was interrupted by a bang on the door. And oh my did it not sound like a friendly bang. Was it Mitsuri? No it can't be she would've broken the door long ago. I stayed paralyzed in the bed. Finally getting up I grabbed the pants I think I wore last night and walked over to the door. What greeted me was a punch.

Can't say I wasn't expecting that. It was from a tall guy with peach hair and a scar by his mouth. "Get up pack your shit and let's go." He demanded. Was I being kidnapped. "W-who are you?" I cursed myself for stuttering. "Your worst fucking nightmare Sabito." He gave me a death glare that sent shivers down my spine. Sabito that Giyuu's best friend. Wait...Giyuu. How could I forget about him in the middle of all this. Oh God I'm a horrible boyfriend. Panic started seeping into me but I also remembered one thing last night.

Gyutarro.

I got up and went back into the room and got into the clothes I was wearing last night. I also watched my face to get rid of the new bruise. But it was going anytime soon. Getting out I was grace with nasty glares from Obanai,Kanae,Her lil sis, and Sabito. My body felt so tiny under those stares. "Let's go." Obanai spat with is voice dripping with vemon and his snake hissing. We all went to his car and let's say it was the best ride. The atmosphere was heavy. I sat between Shinobu who had a needle in her hand and Sabito who was sharpening a knife.

'My friends can get a little crazy.' Giyuu's voice rang through my ears. 'Seriously a little.' I swallowed. We arrived to the university dorms way faster than I liked and they carried me to the dorms. Sabito behind me on the right. Obanai behind me on the left. Kanae in front of me on the left. Shinobu in front of me on the right. There was no room for escape. Is that even an option. Once again a little to quick we stood in front of Giyuu's room.

Open.

.....

Hope your enjoying the suspense.