Chapter 13

Kaigaku POV

The halls of the dorms were quiet,too quiet. Ahh I know why it isn't filled with the cries of that demon Giyuu. Wonder where he is haven't seen him lately. Hope filled my heart(I if I even have one) as I thought of the possibility of him slitting his own neck with his sword. It would've been a great sight. But unfortunately for me and fortunately for him I don't have time to make his like miserable. I just figured out my low life wannabe demon slayer brother and the demon are friends. Not to mention some idot who's sister is a demon is his boyfriend.

It's like this university just harbours failures,freaks and disappointment what a shame. "Yo! Douma you wanna make someone's life miserable?" I smiled at the blonde who had a sadist smile on his face. His golden fan glowing as he walked alongside a certain pink haired guy. "I would like nothing more." He then wrapped his arms around Akaza. "Wanna cum/come?" He smirked. Akaza then aggressively punched him in the face. "Shut the fuck up and I hope you two burn in hell." He stormed off. "Well I'd like nothing more for you to be the demon to torture me!" Douma shout after him.

"Doesn't he look sexy with those fangs and don't get me started on the pecs." Douma started to blush. "Get horny from your thoughts away from me." I walked away with him following. "Did you hear the rumors?" He asked covering a smile with his fans. "That "good demon" Giyuu has a boyfriend that's human." He looked everywhere but me. "Well let pay him a visit." I smirked. "And teach him it's not nice to keep secrets from his besties."

We walked over to Giyuu's dorm having patience to wait. Opening the door was a tall guy. He had white hair and scars all over his body with violet eyes. "Who the hell are you and what the fuck do you want?"

Sanemi POV

"We're here to talk to our dear friend Giyuu." The blonde guy said with a freaky ass smile. 'Giyuu told me he only has five friends here.' "You still didn't tell me who the hell you are." I was really starting to get pissed off by these two. "Oh I'm Douma and this Kaigaku." "Giyuu's friends names were Shinobu Kanae's little sis,Sabito,Mamako,Tanjiro that hard ass head kid that headbutt me thinking I forced Giyuj into a relationship and Zenitsu that coward who's scared of me not that I'm complaining.'

I looked back at Giyuu who was frozen still in his bed. 'Was he scared?'  I already don't like these guys. "Can I speak to you about "Giyuu's surprise party"?" I asked whispering the last part. "Birthday!" The blonde gasped. "Of course come come."

Giyuu POV

Screams of pain were heard outside my door. Honestly I was to scared to go outside to see what Sanemi was doing to the two. Minutes later he came back inside and got in bed cuddling me. "Their not coming back." He whispered trying to back to sleep.

Akaza POV

Walking through the halls I saw the best view ever. Douma and Kaigaku beaten to a pulp. I erupted in laughter taking pictures. "I'm so gonna post this online." I laughed.

...