Chapter 11

Sanemi POV

Boom!

Boom!

Some one had the audacity to wake me up. I groaned grabbing my phone from the drawer next to me. 10:24am I read. "Shit." I cursed under my breath. "Sanemi!! Get your ass out of that got damn room now before i drag your ass out!!" My body froze. Is that a demon? 'Shit i dont have my blade.' Just as I was about to grab a weapon my door flew off its hinges. A pissed off Mitsuri stormed in and grabbed me by my collar. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"

Am I going to die? But I didn't get the chance to apologize to Giyuu. Great now he'll see me as a douchbag scum. Ill be buried alone. The thoughts made me want to cry. "NO TIME FOR THAT CRY BULLSHIT GO APOLOGIZE TO GIYUU NOW!!!" Not even giving me a chance to speak she dragged my ass to the Common area. Thankfully no one was there. I was only wearing grey sweatpants and my hair way a mess.

She then forcefully sat my ass in a chair. Not even daring to disobey I sat down with out a struggle. "NOW LOOK AT HIM AND APOLOGIZE!!" At first I was a little lost. But turning my head to the front I saw Giyuu sitting. His hair was down and his ocean blue eyes avoided mine. There was a long moment of silence. For some reason I feel as if I'm not worthy of this second chance. But then again if I don't Mitsuri with tear off my head. I got up and slowly walked over to him.

Opening my arms in a hug gesture,he ran into my arms. "I'll wait." I whispered in his ear hugging him. My soul felt light. I felt...happier than I felt with Mitsuri. Maybe this dare wasn't such a bad idea. "Thank you." He hugged back. "Aww that's so cute." Mitsuri's voice changed back to it's sweet tone.

Giyuu POV

"I guess Mitsuri is really scary." I laughed in Sanemi's chest. He then chuckled. "Yep I'm never making her mad again." We then spent the day in his dorm cuddling,playing, eating and having the best time.

I'm really starting to take a liking to you Sanemi.

....

Ahh yes their relationship is been saved. But because I'm evil I'll bring it down hill😋😋😋