Chapter 20

3rd POV

One year later.........

Dare...

Is how it all started...

It all started with a dare....

The rain pound on the glass windows of the (TC) Tomioka Corporate. The grey clouds thundered as a certain blue eyes half demon worked. Giyuu Tomioka.

"Giyuu-san your 9 o'clock is here." A blonde woman said who has the title of Giyuu's secretary. "I'll be there in a minute." Giyuu's smooth yet bland voice rang through her ears.

Is blue eye flicked as the read over the messages of his ex lover Sanemi Shinazugawa. Pain filled his heart as his mind repeated Sanemi's pleads to stay. Did he regret it? Yes. Does he want to feel Sanemi's embrace again? Yes. Why didn't he? He doesn't know himself.

3rd POV

"Sanemi-san it's time for another mission." Mitsuri's voice rang through the Wind Estate. She waited for an answer. Nothing came.

Assuming he was asleep she left him. Asleep he was not. He sat cross-legged on the floor with all his attention out the window. Sanemi like Giyuu wasn't handling the breakup well.

He's become more aggressive towards everyone including Mitsuri. Upon receiving the information both Douma and Kaigaku became demons (Uppermoons) he went against the demon slayer rules and slaughtered the two.

Later he then received the title of Hashira he started to neglect everybody. Even Genya himself. But everyone knew it was just his way of couping.

Mitsuri POV

"It looks like he won't be joining us." I held my head down. "It's okay Mitsuri you tried." Uzui rubbed my back comfortingly as Obanai glared at him.

"It's my fault after all of I hadn't told he wouldn't have left." Uzui looked genuinely sad to. Ever since Giyuu left Uzui has been quiet it'll be rare for him to even be in the same room as Sanemi. Guilt was with him all the time. "No it's not Uzui and y'know what......

I'll put an end to this."

.....

So basically this is my attempt to save there relationship hope your enjoying the story so far.