Chapter 12

(This is basically just a fluff chap)

Mui POV

"Who's gonna tell him?" Obanai asked as we watched Sanemi and Giyuu feed each other strawberries. Just to fill you readers in it's been three weeks since the dare was made and let's just say Sanemi has been getting quite attached to Giyuu. Once he acted shouted at everyone even Mitsuri and we had to call Giyuu to calm him down. "I'm not going to tell him it's to cute." I reasoned. "And I didn't go through the torture of being this guy's therapist just to ruin his relationship."

"Why don't we just flamboyantly keep quiet about it?" Uzui said behind us. "I guess but does Giyuu even know and if he did how will he react?" I questioned. "Okay we all agree to keep quiet about it." Obanai said nodding. "Keep quiet about what?" A girly voice said. "Keep quiet about the flamboyant surprise party were throwing for Sanemi after his team wins the game." Uzui beamed.

"Kyaaa party!!" Mitsuri squealed. "Yes now be quiet." I hissed. Another downside about this deal is that Mitsuri doesn't know about it either. Only Obanai,Uzui and I are aware.

Sanemi POV

"That's not fair!" Giyuu cried as I ate the last strawberry. "It is because I did it." I threw the strawberry in my mouth. He then gave me a look. A look filled with mischief. He then grabbed me by my collar connecting our lips stealing the strawberry from my mouth. "Damnit." I still wasn't used to the kissing especially the tongue kisses. I've kissed before but with him it's different. My face started to burn up as he gave me a smirk.

"Hey Giyuu." I called him. "Yeah?" He turned to me. "Would you do me the honor of coming to my soccer game as my boyfriend?" I asked playing with his hair. "But what would your team think finding out your... y'know gay?" He asked looking. "If they have problem with it I'll slaughter them with my sword and then leave the soccer team." I let him face me.

"Oi! Stop being so got damn lovey dovey and let's go eat!!" Uzui interrupted.

....

I'm planning on making another Sanegiyuu book.