Chapter 5

Giyuu POV

Unknown

Unknown
'Hey Giyuu it's Sanemi.'
'I was just wondering if you'd want to hang out?'

Not that I'm complaining or anything but we only knew each other for a week. Plus he doesn't even know I'm a demon. I've had people play with my heart before and it's not a feeling I want to experience again. "Guys he asked me out." There was a long silence. "I think you should accept." Sabito said. His answer made my heart race. "Yeah, and carry a knife with you if he breaks your heart." Shinbou said. You could basically see her evil sadistic smile with your ears. "Giyuu are you sure about it?" Mamako asked possibly sensing my nervousness mixed with fear.

I don't want to get rejected it just hearts so much. I know I have Sabito,Shinbou,Kyojuro and Mamako by my side but would that really be enough when anyone who meets me absolutely hates me. Tears started rolling down my eyes at the thought leaving me unable to answer. "Well,Giyuu hope you make the right choice and if you don't we'll be here for you." Sabito said hanging up knowing I wanted some space. Soon after both Shinbou and Mamako said their goodbyes they left the call to.

My eyes started to burn at the possibility. 'Why does the world always play with my heart. Like Im some play thing at anyone's disposal.' I started to cry harder at the negative thoughts. 'Well,Giyuu hope you make the right choice and if you don't we'll be here for you.' Sabito's voice rang through my ears. Gaining some confidence I grabbed my phone typing my answer.

Sanemi POV

I added his number to my phone and asked if he wanted to go on a date. I know it's a bit to fast but it's the fastest way to get to know him,which would make this easier for me. I then felt a presence behind me. It was the person who was had the title of my ex/friend. Kanae and she didn't look happy. Grabbing me by my ear she pulled me to her dorm room. 'ouch,ouch your gonna rip my ear off." I complained in pain. She then threw me onto the couch. "WHAT THE FUCK SANEMI?!?!?" She screamed furious.

"W-what did I d-do?" I asked confused. "Why would you do something like this to someone like him?" She asked/shouted at me. "Who?" "Giyuu you stupid idiot!" "What?" I asked once again. "Just get out!!"

She then somehow managed to throw me out. Shocked of what just happened I sat in the halls in silence. Ding my phone rang.

Giyuu bae💙🌊
'Of course😁'

Guilt slowly started to take over me as I got up. "I'll just try to get to know him without him falling for me." I said leaving.

3rd POV

What the standing white haired male didn't know was the older Kocho sister that heard his plan. "What have you done?"