Chapter 21

3rd POV

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKERS FUCKING DOING!!"

"Guys please stop I don't want to!"

Flashback
Mitsuri POV

"Everyone got the plan?" I asked the people in the room. "Director Mitsuri Hai!" They all responded. "Let's go over it one more time for the readers."

"Uzui-san and Genya-kun you get Sanemi out of his room,Shinobu-chan will be assisting you!"

"Director Mitsuri Hai!"

"Tanjiro-kun,Sabito-kun and Mamako-chan you'll be getting Giyuu's depressed ass out of that office!"

"Director Mitsuri Hai!"

Obanai-kun,Mui-kun you'll be in charge of setting up 'the room'."

"Director Mitsuri Hai!"

"Good let's get this plan in action!" I said with a smirk biting the Pocky stick I was using a cigar.

Sabito POV

Depressed Bish🌊💙

Me
'Yo depressed bestie answer this got damn phone!'

Me
'Giyuu-kun please it's important!'

Me
'Giyuu-san please-Tanjiro.'

"Director Mitsuri we don't have communication!"

"Damnit!"

Genya POV

"I extracted these blood samples from an illusion demon I fought and turned them into pills." Shinobu said giving me a small jar filled with blue and red pills.

"Consume them and you'll be able to use the demons abilities." She smiled.

"What's the point of all of this?" I asked kinda confused. "To make it easier to run from your brother." Uzui's arm wrapped around me.

Tanjiro POV

Giyuu-san☺️☺️

Me
'Giyuu-san we've been attacked by a bunch of uppermoons please help!!'

Giyuu
'On my way!'

"Director Mitsuri we've achieved communication!"

"Good job Tanjiro-kun!"

Obanai POV

"What does she want us to do to this room?" Mui asked scratching his head.

"She wanted to make this room doable."

"Well let's get to work."

Uzui POV

"OI BITCHES COME BACK HERE!!" Sanemi screamed at the top of his lungs as Genya and I stole his rhino beetle farm.

"Good luck Gen." I said as we went separate ways.

Sanemi POV

I chased that bastard of a brother into a random room hot on his tail he disappeared. "What the fuck!?"

Giyuu POV

"Tanjiro were the problem?!" I asked with my nichrin blade in my hand. Tanjiro was covered in blood with a broken nichrin blade. Bodies were on the floor that were also drenched in blood.

"In there." He pointed towards a door were there was curses. The voice sprouting those cruses sounded familiar.

I ran inside the room without hesitation. What was inside made me froze.

Mitsuri POV

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKERS FUCKING DOING!!"

"Guys please stop I don't want to."

Pleads both gentle and some threats leaked out he room.

"Plan accomplished." We all high fived.

"Now let's watch the action."

.......

Have no fear Mitsuri is here