Cԋαρƚҽɾ III (3)

Currently in Los Angeles

Ashe's POV:
We had finally returned back to Los Angeles after Sarah visited her friends. I had to admit I was happy to see Sarah again and I wondered if she still held the same feelings towards me as she did before. I soon put Danny to bed. "Goodnight dad." Danny said. "Goodnight Danny. Sleep with angels." I said as he closed his eyes. I then went out of his room and sat with Sarah. "I'm really glad to see you again Ashe." Sarah said. "Me too." I said. I looked at her quietly for a bit before moving closer to her. This caused her to look at me with a concerned look. "You alright Ashe? Is there anything I can do for..." Sarah said before I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. I continued to kiss her as I felt her kiss back and wrap her arms around my neck. "Ashe, I think we should try to give it a chance." Sarah said. Her statement made me smile as I thought the same. "I agree." I said.

Sarah smiled as she put her hands on both sides of my face. "I love you Ashe." Sarah said. "I love you too Sarah." I said. I smiled as I held her in my arms while she rested her head against my chest. "You're heartbeat is calm." Sarah said. "It tends to be calm." I said. "I like how calm it is." Sarah said. It was fun meeting Eric as I remembered Sarah telling me that she helped him when he was the crow. I then began to feel two distinctive auras that were similar to mine and Eric's which indicated they were like us. It seemed Sarah took notice of my silence and sat up. "Is everything alright Ashe?" Sarah asked. "Yes everything is fine." I said.

I sat up with Sarah as I held her hands. I noticed that she wasn't entirely convinced by what I said. "Tell me what's wrong?" Sarah said. "I can feel other auras that are similar to that of mine and Eric's." I said. "Hmm? Maybe we could find them." Sarah suggested. "Tomorrow. I don't want to wake up Danny." I said. "He deserves his sleep." Sarah said. "I agree." I said. I watched as Sarah looked down at the ground. "Hey Sarah. What's wrong?" I asked as I got up and squatted down in front of her. Sarah didn't bother to say anything but instead started crying. This caused me to frown as I looked at her in concern. "I didn't have a good life. My mother was hardly ever around. Then Eric and Shelly had died. Ashe, I'm scared that my life will never get any better." Sarah said through tears.

I held her hands while listening to her. "Sarah listen to me. Life isn't always gonna be great but remember the ones who truly care will make it better. You have Danny and I now." I said. Sarah nodded her head as she held onto my hands. "You do not have to be alone anymore." I said. "Thank you. That means a lot to me." Sarah said. "No need to thank me. I just want to return the kindness you gave to me." I said. Sarah had then wrapped her arms around me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and held her until she stopped crying. I noticed that she didn't let go even after she stopped crying, but it didn't bother me at all. "Ashe." Sarah said her voice cracking a bit. "Yes?" I said questioningly. "I don't want to be alone again." Sarah said. "Don't worry. You won't be." I said as I held her in my arms. She soon fell asleep in my arms so I stayed where I was and let her sleep.