Cԋαρƚҽɾ VII (7)

A/n: Second part of previous chapter. Will pick up where the last chapter left off. Will contain a lemon!

Ashe's POV:
Sarah lead me to the last remaining bedroom. I had forgotten what it was like to be in a bedroom. "You alright Ashe?" Sarah asked. "Yes I'm alright." I said as I looked at her. Sarah nodded her head and sat down on the bed. She then looked at me while patting the side next to her. I walked over and sat beside her. "This feels foreign to me." I said as I intertwined my fingers through Sarah's. "I know Ashe." Sarah said as she looked at me. "I love you." I said as I looked at her. "I love you too." Sarah said while looking at me. I moved closer to her resting my hand against her hip, while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I then pulled her into my lap and held her there.

Sarah leaned down and I took the opportunity to press my lips against her own. I continued holding her with my hands on her hips. Pulling away slightly I looked up at her. "What is it?" Sarah asked as she rested her hands on both sides of my face. "Nothing." I said as I gently laid on the bed. Sarah nodded her head as she looked down at me. I stayed quiet as I looked up at her. "This is an interesting position." Sarah said as she smiled down at me. "Does it bother you?" I asked. "Not at all." Sarah said as she leaned down closer to me. I nodded my head as I fully wrapped my arms around Sarah's waist.

Sarah's POV:
I leaned down closer to Ashe as he had his arms wrapped around my waist. We had gotten close to this before, but Ashe had pulled out of it. "We had got close to this." I said as I looked down at him. "I know." Ashe said as he looked at me. I moved back slightly as Ashe sat up. I noticed that Ashe was frowning as he looks at me. "What's the matter?" I asked. "I'm sorry I was so closed off as the crow." Ashe apologized. I then shook my head as I looked at him. "It's ok. I understand why." I said as I leaned closer to him. Ashe looked down and nodded his head. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Ashe said.

I leaned closer to Ashe as I wrapped my arms around his neck. This caused Ashe to look up at me. I then pressed my lips against his own. While kissing him, I felt his hands slide up my shirt, but I didn't stop him, I didn't want to stop him. Ashe then pulled away and looked at me. "If we continue, it may lead to more." Ashe said as he kept his hands in the same spot. "That doesn't bother me. I want my first night to be with you, not anyone else." I explained as I looked down at him. Ashe nodded his head as he held me in his lap. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Ashe said as I leaned closer to him.

Ashe's POV:
I leaned closer to meet Sarah and kissed her. I kept my hands underneath her shirt as I held her in my lap. After awhile I pulled away and removed her shirt. I looked at her as she removed my shirt, just as she did when I was the crow. "We will have to be quiet." I said. "I know we do." Sarah said wrapping her arms around my neck. I leaned down; and began to kiss her neck, causing her to moan quietly. I then stood up causing Sarah to wrap her legs around my waist. Turning around I laid her down on the bed.

I hovered over her after we removed the removed the rest of our clothing. I began to kiss down her body, until I reached her heated core. I looked up at her for a moment, to see that she had closed her eyes. I had then thrusted my tongue into her, causing her to let out various moans. I began thrusting my tongue faster until she released. After I licked up her release, I hovered over her again. "You trust me?" I asked. "Yes." Sarah said as she opened her eyes. I smiled as I pushed into her causing her to inhale sharply. I stayed still and waited for to adjust to my size. Once she was adjusted I began to move inside her, causing her to moan quietly. As I thrusted into her, I began to kiss her neck. "Ashe." Sarah moaned quietly. I then began to thrust into her faster and harder. After a few more fast and hard thrust we had both released. I pulled out of her and laid beside her; and pulled the covers over us. After about an hour we had both fallen asleep.