Cԋαρƚҽɾ XII (12)

Jimmy's POV:
I walked out of the without realizing that Ashe; and Eric followed me. Once I saw which side Alex was on I walked over to him. "I refused to let him in." Alex said to which I nodded my head. I was grateful for Alex keeping him out. "Thank you. Let him go." I said to which Alex nodded, as he let go of him. "What the hell do you want?" I asked. The way I spoke seemed to have made him smirk. "Those girls is what I want." he said as he continued to smirk. I was began to feel pissed off at him. There were four of them inside the house, so which ones was he referring to. "What two girls?" I asked. "The indian girl and the tattoo girl." he said causing both Ashe and I to become angry; and move closer to him. As we did I felt Alex grab ahold of me; and I watched Eric grab ahold of Ashe.

I fought against Alex's hold as I started at the male. I knew that Ashe knew better, then to attack the male, since he had his son to think about. "Let go of me." I said to which Eric looked at Alex; and shook his head. "I will take him back to Sarah; and come back." Eric said to which Alex nodded, holding Jimmy while, watching the male like a hawk. Eric then took Ashe back into the house; and back to Sarah. "Keep him with you Sarah." Eric said as he walked towards the door, after sitting Ashe beside Sarah. "I will." Sarah said. Eric then returned to Alex, the unknown male; and myself. I watched as he picked the male up. "Unless you want to end up dead, I suggest you leave." Eric said to which the male smirked. "You won't." he said. Again I struggled against Alex's hold which made him tighten it. "They may not but I will." I said.

Ashe's POV:
I sat beside Sarah and began fidget with my hands, while staring at the ground. This caused her to look at me, feeling very worried. "Look at me." Sarah said as she lifted my head. This caused me to look at her. "Hmm?" I said questioningly. "What's wrong?" Sarah asked to which I just shook my head. My choice to not talk about it made her frown, as she pulled me in her arms. "Please talk to me. I do not want you to go through things alone, anymore Ashe." Sarah said. I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly; and held her. "Please don't leave me." I said as my voice to crack; and I began to cry. This made Sarah worry even more then she already did, causing her to run her fingers through my hair. "Ashe, you are stuck with me. I'm not leaving you or Danny." Sarah said.

I continued to hold her; and continued to cry not realizing, Danny was standing at the doorway. Sarah had noticed him; and motioned for him to come over to us. Danny walked over to us and climbed in the bed. "Dad. What's wrong?" Danny asked causing me to rub his head. "It's nothing Danny." I said. This made Danny frown and rest his head against my shoulder. "I love you dad." Danny said as he looked up at me. "I love you too Danny." I said as I looked down at him. I was feeling a little better having both Danny and Sarah by my side.

Jimmy's POV:
Alex held me back despite my fighting. As he was doing this he kept watching the male like a hawk, while Eric called the authorities. Alex then noticed a car pull up; and a sheriff stepped out. "What is exactly going on?" Tanner asked. Eric chose to explain it all to Tanner while Alex kept holding me back. Tanner walked up to Alex, myself; and the unknown male. "Tanner. I'm going to kill him." I said. This caused the Tanner to shake his head. "I want you to go inside Jimmy." Tanner said. This pissed me off but I understood why he was wanting me to. "I don't want to be in jail." I said as I looked at Tanner. "Good. Please go in the house, Jimmy." Tanner said as Alex let go of me. I'm sure Alex was expecting me to lung at the male, but instead I hugged Tanner. I calmed down feeling Tanner hug back.

I walked back in the house but not before turning back around. I saw Alex followed me back in. "He's going to jail. Tanner said if he somehow breaks out, he's all yours." Alex said. This made me tilt my head slightly in confusion. "What does he mean by that?" I asked. "If he breaks out of jail, Tanner will allow you to kill him; and you won't be in jail." Alex explained. I nodded my head as I finally understood what Tanner meant. I then went back in mine and Lilly's room. "Is everything ok now?" Lilly asked. "Yea he's going to jail. And Tanner said if he breaks out of jail, he will allow you to kill him; and I won't go jail." I explained. "Good." Lilly said as she pressed her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist; and pulled her into my lap. I continued to kiss her allowing her to have my attention. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Lilly said.

Eric's POV:
I walked to Sarah and Ashe's room so I could check on Ashe. I knocked on the door before hearing a muffled 'come in'. I walked in and sat with them. "How is he doing?" I asked as I looked at Sarah. "It seems he's a bit better. But he ended up crying." Sarah explained. I frowned as I nodded my head. "Everything's gonna be fine Ashe. Lilly's brother is taking the guy to jail." I said to which Ashe only nodded his head. "If you need anything, come get me. I'm gonna go back in the room with Shelly." I said. I then began to walk back towards the door. "Wait it may be best if we all hang out in the living room. Don't you think?" Sarah asked. "Yea that might help everyone calm down." I said. Sarah nodded her head as she helped Ashe get up. We then gathered everyone up and went to the living room. Once we were all in the living room, we smiled watching Danny play with Jimmy's dog. "Are you having fun with Barnaby?" Jimmy asked.

This made Danny look up smiling, as he nodded his head. This made Jimmy smile as he rubbed Danny's head. Intertwining my fingers through Shelly's hands, as we all talked to distract ourselves, from the previous events earlier. "Anyone hungry for lunch?" Lilly asked. While waiting for a response she looked at us all. "I am Lilly." Jimmy said to which everyone else agreed as well. "Alright I'll start lunch for all of us." Lilly said before leaning down and kissing Jimmy. She then went to the kitchen to make lunch. "So we're all calm now, right?" I asked. Everyone nodded as I looked around at them. Once lunch was done being made, we all sat in the kitchen; and ate it.