Cԋαρƚҽɾ V (5)

⚠️Lemon in this chapter. Chapter will be tad bit longer then others.⚠️

Currently in Salt Lake City, Utah

Alex's POV:
I had been sleeping in my truck not to far from Lauren's house, until the sun rose. I sat up and started the car. Once the car started I buckled up and drove back to Lauren's house. Getting out of the car I began to walk to the house. I didn't know Lauren saw me until she came running out. "Alex!" Lauren yelled as she ran into my arms. I held her and buried my face in her neck. "I missed you Lauren." I said. "I missed you too Alex." Lauren said. I smiled as I moved away to look at her. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Lauren said. I smiled as Lauren took my hand and lead me inside. "Hi Alex." Erin said. "Hey Erin." I said. After a few hours Erin went to spend two weeks with a friend of hers; and their father was getting ready to leave for a business trip. "Your sister and I will be gone for two weeks." Nathan said. "I know dad. Be safe." Lauren said. "Alright. Bye." Nathan said. We both said bye then closed the door.

I locked the door as Lauren jumped up and sat on the counter. I walked over to the counter and stood in between her legs. I smiled as Lauren wrapped her arms around my neck. "I want to try with you Alex." Lauren said. I didn't question her as I knew what she meant. Moving close to her, I rested both hands on her hips as I began to kiss her neck. "Mmm Alex." Lauren moaned. I continued to kiss her neck as my hands traveled up her back. I pulled away and removed her shirt. "Let's go to my room." Lauren whispered. "Okay." I said and lifted her up and off the counter, making her wrap her legs around my waist. I carried her up to her room and laid her down. Lauren looked up at me as I hovered over her. "Are you sure this is what you want Lauren?" I asked.

Lauren looked up at me and nodded her head. I leaned down and began to kiss her neck once more. Lauren began to moan again as she began to remove my shirt. I pulled away and removed my shirt completely. After our clothes were off I began to kiss down her body. This caused her to let out various moans as she kept her eyes closed. I looked at her as I kissed up and down her thigh, before moving closer to her heated core. "Alex." Lauren moaned as she continued to keep her eyes closed. I licked then penetrated her with my tongue, causing her to arch her back. "Alex." Lauren moaned. I began to thrust my tongue in and out of her slowly. I continued with my actions as I listened to her moan while she ran her fingers through my hair.

I speed up as I continued to thrust my tongue in Lauren, causing her to moan louder. After a few more fast thrusts of my tongue Lauren came. After licking up her release, I hovered over her. I pushed into her slowly, stopping right at her barrier. "I trust you Alex." Lauren said. "Good." I said as I broke her barrier. This caused her to grab ahold of my arms tightly. I stayed still and waited for her to adjust. Once she was adjusted I began to thrust in and out of her slowly. "Mmm." Lauren moaned. I kissed her neck as I continued to thrust into her slowly. "Faster Alex." Lauren moaned. I continued kissing her neck as I picked up my pace; and thrusted faster in her.

Lauren's POV:
Holding Alex, I ran my fingers through his hair. I remembered what happened to me before this second chance at life. And I could say it wasn't the same. This was what I knew true love was. I soon arched my back as Alex began to thrust deeper into me. "Ah Alex!" I moaned loudly. "I love you." Alex said as he thrusted into me harder. "I...Ah! Love you too." I said in between moans. I then pushed up off the bed resulting in me sitting on Alex's lap. "Lauren?" Alex said questioningly causing me to look at him with a hazy expression. I then began to ride him causing him to move deeper inside of me. This caused the both of us to moan. After a few more fast thrusts we both came; and I collapsed in his arms. "I love you Alex." I said. "I love you too Lauren." Alex said.