Cԋαρƚҽɾ XI (11)

Alex's POV:
Since Jimmy had three guest rooms he allow the rest of us to stay a few nights. I was currently laying in bed when Lauren came in. I looked towards her and tilted my head. "Hey." Lauren said as she crawled in the bed next to me. "Hey. You feeling okay?" I asked. "No I threw up." Lauren said. "I'm sorry." I said as she moved closer to me. "Yea." Lauren said. "Are you sure?" I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist. "Yes I'm sure." Lauren said. "You hungry at all?" I asked as I rubbed her back. "No. Not at the moment." Lauren said. "Ok. If you need anything let me know." I said. "I will." Lauren said. I held her in my arms as she rested her head against my chest.

I kept my arm around her waist as I sat against the head board. As she slept in my arms, I ran my fingers through her hair. Lauren woke up and looked up at me. "Alex do you still love me, even though I'm pregnant?" Lauren asked. "Yes." I said as I looked at her. "Thank you." Lauren said. "No need to thank me." I said. I then sensed a person whom was lurking around Jimmy's house; and it didn't sit with me well. "Can you sit up for a second. I feel like something's off, so I'm gonna check." I said as Lauren sat up. "Be careful." Lauren said. "I will be Lauren." I said as I kissed her forehead. I then left the room; and walked out of the house. I noticed a white haired male; and walked over too him. "What reason do you have to lurk around here?" I asked.

(A/n: This is what the male looks like.)

This caused the male to look at me; and smirk

This caused the male to look at me; and smirk. I watched as he turned to give me, his attention. "I'm trying to get into the house." he said while he continued to smirk. "You're not getting in." I said. "No shit, since that guy is in the kitchen. So I'll wait till he leaves. And you won't be stopping me.." he said, but trailed off as he noticed Ashe looking directly at him. His cocky attitude was really pissing me off, causing me to grab him; and lifted him up. I then slammed him against the side of the house, just as Ashe came out of the house.

Ashe's POV:
I saw a white haired male Alex was speaking with; and it didn't sit with me well. Once I saw Alex lift him up; and put him against the side of the house, I chose to walk out. "What's going on." I asked. "This dipshit was trying to get in the house." Alex said while keeping him against the wall. "I'm getting in. And I don't care if you guys don't like it." he said. Alex removed his one hand from his shoulder; and punched him in the nose. "I'm gonna get Jimmy." I said. "Ok. I'm going to watch him." Alex said. I nod my head; and ran back into the house, then I walked up to Jimmy's door. I knocked on it loud enough for either Jimmy or Lilly to hear it. I waited for one of them to answer the door.

Soon I watched the door open revealing Lilly. I looked at her as she looked back at me confused. "Is everything alright Ashe?" Lilly asked. "Alex has him pinned against the side of the house. But some unknown male is trying to get inside." I explained. Lilly's eyes widened in fear, causing me to frown. "May be best to wake Jimmy up." I said. "You're right Ashe." Lilly said as she then went back towards the bed; and woke Jimmy up, she then explained everything. This made him get up; and walk out of the house. "Can you go with him? Last time an altercation happened, he killed a man." Lilly said. I nodded and followed him out. Talking to Lilly seemed to have woke Eric up. "Lilly everything ok?" Eric asked as he walked up to Lilly; and Jimmy's room. "No. A person is trying to get inside the house, that isn't welcomed." Lilly said causing Eric to walk out of the house as well.