Cԋαρƚҽɾ VIII (8)

Alex's POV:
I sat downstairs and looked out window, as I thought to myself. I kept getting the feeling that there was someone out there, that was like me. I was waiting for Lauren to come down, since it was still only us in the house. "Hey is everything alright?" Lauren asked, as she wrapped her arms around me from behind. This caused me to look up at her. "Yea. But can we see if there, is anyone with these features?" I asked as I gave her the list of features. It also had then name I kept hearing my head.

"Sure." Lauren said as she sat beside me. She pulled her phone out and checked. "Here it said he was a convict. Which means he was once in jail in his life." Lauren explained. "Where does he leave?" I asked. "An area called Lake Ravasu." Lauren said. "Want to go see him?" I asked. "Sure." Lauren said and texted her father to let him know, what we were doing. We then got in my truck and drove off. Soon we had finally arrived where we wanted to be. We then began to look around. "The feeling of his presence is surely getting stronger." I said. "I'm sure we'll find him." Lauren said.

Jimmy's POV:
I sighed as I woke up for the fourth time tonight. I couldn't get the image of the male, I saw in the mirror out of my head. Something about him seemed so similar to myself. I sat up letting out a sigh, that I didn't realize woke up Lilly. "Jimmy, is something wrong?" Lilly asked causing me to look at her. "I can't get the image of that male out of my head. Something about him felt so familiar." I said. "Do you want to find him?" Lilly asked. "Yea." I said as I laid back down. "Alright." Lilly said as she moved close to me. "And if we can't find him, hopefully he can find us. Considering I can be found since I'm a former convict." I said.

I began to feel a strong presence causing me to get up; and walk out the house. Lilly got up and followed me out. "What's wrong?" Lilly asked. "Strong presence somewhere, around here." I said. I looked around to see where it was coming from; and that's when I see the exact male, I saw in the mirror. "You." I said pointing at him. This caused him too look in my direction; and tilt his head. "What about me?" he asked as he turned his complete attention to me. "Can you tell me, your name?" I asked. "Yes. My name is Alex Corvis; and yours?" Alex asked. "I'm Jimmy Cuervo." I said to which Alex nodded his head.

Alex's POV:
I was confused to why this person, I now knew as Jimmy was pointing me out. I decided I'd ask him. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "No. But something about you feels so familiar. Did you ever go to jail or die?" Jimmy asked. "I did both. Why?" I asked. I then watched him look at the woman beside him. "Lilly! He is like to me. I went to jail and I died because of Luc." Jimmy said. "And then came back as the crow." I said. "So did I. That's why your presence felt so strong to me." Jimmy said. "I see." I said. "Since you came all the way here, would you like to come in the house?" Lilly asked. "If it's alright, then sure." I said. "Of course it is. Right Jimmy?" Lilly asked.

Jimmy nodded his head as he looks in her direction. We all then walked in and sat in the living room. "Why were you in jail, if you don't mind me asking?" Lilly asked as she looked at me. "Corrupt cops had killed Lauren; and framed me for it." I explained. "The hell" Jimmy said as he looked at me. All I could was shrug my shoulders. "How did they kill you?" Lilly asked as she looked at Lauren. "They stabbed me fifty three times." Lauren said. "What the fuck?!" Jimmy said. "I wonder if there are anymore." Lauren said. "Anymore what?" I asked as Lilly, Jimmy; and I looked at Lauren. "Of the crows." Lauren said. "I do wonder if there are." Lilly said as she nodded her head.