Cԋαρƚҽɾ IV (4)

Lilly's POV:
While Jimmy was asleep beside me and his dog Barnaby was asleep at the foot of the bed, I remained awake. I couldn't stop thinking about mine and Jimmy's earlier conversation about possible former crows before him. It seemed as if he didn't care about it. I began to cry as I wondered if he was starting to have no faith in my beliefs. As I cried I didn't realize I had woken Jimmy up. "Lilly why are you crying?" Jimmy said as he cupped my face in his hands. "Do you no longer have faith in my beliefs?" I asked through tears. "No. Why would you think that?" Jimmy asked. "It just seemed like you didn't care about our conversation earlier." I said. "No Lilly that's not it. I just don't sense any former crows." Jimmy said as he wiped my tears away. "Alright." I said as moved closer to him and rested my head against his chest.

Jimmy's POV:
I ran my fingers through her hair as she rested her head against my chest. "Are you awake Lilly?" I asked as I looked down at her. "Yea but I'm starting to fall asleep." Lilly said. "Then go ahead and sleep." I said. "Alright." Lilly said closing her eyes. I soon closed my eyes and fell asleep with Lilly. After a few hours later the sun soon rose and it caused me to wake up. As I opened my eyes too see Lilly looking at me. "Good morning." Lilly said. "Good morning." I said. "Sleep alright?" Lilly asked. "Yea. You?" I said questioningly. "Yea." Lilly said. "Good. Well I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said. "Alright I'll make breakfast." Lilly said. I nodded as I kissed her. I then walked to the bathroom and did what I need to. I then cleaned my hands before looking up at the mirror. I widened my eyes as I noticed my reflection was no longer mine. I closed my eyes as I shook my head. I then reopened my eyes and looked at the mirror once more and noticed my reflection was mine again. I went down stairs too eat with Lilly. While Lilly ate, I simply poked at my food.

Lilly's POV:
I looked at Jimmy and noticed he was simply poking at his food. This made me slightly tilt my head and frown. "Is something wrong with the food? I asked. "No. I was just thinking that's all." Jimmy said causing me to get up and stand beside him. I then wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Jimmy what's wrong?" I asked. "Something odd happened upstairs." Jimmy said. "And that was?" I said questioningly. "Looked in the mirror but didn't see my reflection, instead I saw a couple and the male looked my way." Jimmy said. "Maybe you're starting to connect with the other crows." I suggested. "Maybe I am." Jimmy said. "Tell me if it happens again Jimmy." I said. "Alright." Jimmy said. "I love you." I said as I kissed his cheek. "I love you too." Jimmy said. I smiled as I then began to clean the dishes.