Chapter 1: Lovely Sound

A/N: This story is being made alongside Royal-of-the-Loyal, who has a Nino story, and StardustMaster, who's going to make an Ichika story, some else (I don't know who) is going to make an Itsuki story, and krowaiwnl, who's going to make a Yotsuba story.

Art for the cover was done by こに

A boy known as Y/N was walking down the street while listening to music. He had his Bluetooth headphones on and his phone in his left hand. His right was on headphones and was bobbing his head up and down due to how much he enjoyed the song.

Eventually, the song ended and he arrived at school. He takes a deep breath in and out. He takes off his headphones as the next song played and turned his phone off. "Don't want a repeat of yesterday," he said remembering a teacher yelling at him for listening to his music in the halls.

He wears his headphones around his neck and walks into the school. He waves to a security guard with a smile as he walked in. He was always very kind. Sometimes, too kind. Or that's what he felt at least.

He just wanted to get through the day and go home where he can rest and enjoy his music. He always loved music as it's something that makes him feel comfortable and lower his anxiety, which was good considering his high levels of anxiety.

Right now, he would have to deal with it as he went to his first class. The moment he entered, he went straight to the bottom left corner of the room and took his seat. He pulled out his phone to play one out of the many apps he has on his phone. Just to kill time before class begins.

Eventually, the bell rings and he puts his phone away and looks forward to the class, and sees a girl he has never seen before. "Who is she?" he mentally questioned.

The teacher stands by her right side as the girl held her head down. "Class, this is our new student. Miku Nakano," the male teacher told them.

Miku lifts her head up revealing her face. "Wow," Y/N thought as he blushed. "She's really cute."

"Hi, I'm Miku," she told everyone so quietly, it was almost a whisper. "I hope we can have a great year together."

"That's nice," commented the teacher. "Now please take a seat."

Without saying a single thing, Miku walked away and searched for a seat. She looked around and noticed there was one seat next to Y/N. He saw her approaching and turned away to hide his blush.

She took her seat and he turned over to confirm that it was right next to him. The new cute girl was sitting next to him. Though, he had a lot of doubt anything would come of this due to his shyness and anxiety.

Just another thing that can haunt him when trying to go to sleep. That's what he thought at least. Only future him knew what would be the result of all of this after all, so there was no need for present him to worry about it.

His class goes well and eventually, the class ends. Nothing out of the ordinary and everyone packs up before leaving for their next class. Miku packs up rather quickly and begins to head for the door to leave for her next class.

Out of nowhere, Y/N tells her "hey, wait!"

"Huh?" she said while turning towards him.

"Uh, I wanted to tell you, welcome to the school!" he told her.

"Hmm, thank you," she replied before turning away and walking out of the class.

Y/N stood there before mentally asking himself "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, YOU IDIOT?!"

He sighs and packs the rest of his stuff before leaving the classroom to go to his other classes. Eventually, came lunch. His favorite "subject" of the day as he can finally listen to his music without having someone screech at him