Chapter 7: Regrets

A/N: Sorry for being gone for so long. Hope this long chapter makes up for it! Pic above was made by Dprospect. 

Miku walked into the apartment with her eyes red and puffy. Her sisters ran over to her as they were waiting for when she would come home but they didn't expect her to look like she had been crying.

"Miku, are you ok?" Ichika asked her.

"Uh, yeah, I'm perfectly fine," she answered with a very fake smile.

"Don't try lying to us, Miku," Nino told her.

"Yeah, you can tell us anything," Yotsuba added.

"Come on, Miku!" Itsuki said.

"Alright, alright," Miku replied. "What happened was... things went extremely well. And then we started to walk home. He helped me get here and he even held my hand the entire way. And then we said goodbye and he kissed my cheek."

"Oh wow," Itsuki said.

The sisters were starting to grow very confused. Everything seemed to have gone great so what could have happened that made her cry and put on a fake smile for them to think that she is fine?

"And then he started to walk away and I asked him if we're more than friends. And he told me he just needed some time to think about it," Miku explained as tears began to form in her eyes. She fell to her knees while covering her face. "And I feel I just screwed everything up!"

Yotsuba and Itsuki rush to their sister's side while Ichika looked at Miku in shock while Nino grew very angry. "That's it, I'm gonna actually stab him now," Nino said.

"You will not," Ichika told her before getting close to Miku. She got on her knees as well and patted her head while running her fingers through her hair. "Hey, hey, it'll be alright."

"How? I just lost my first chance of love..." Miku replied.

"No, you haven't," Ichika told her. "Remember, he just asked for some time to think about all of this. And he held your hand while he walked you here and kissed you on your cheek. He probably just is confused and will eventually realize that he does have feelings for you."

Miku looked at her sister and wiped her tears away. "You're... you're right," she responded.

"And hey, if he doesn't get with you, he's an idiot and that's his loss. You're perfect Miku," Itsuki told her.

"Yeah, you're a catch! And he's not the only guy out there. So, if he doesn't get with you, you'll have no issue finding someone else!" Yotsuba told her.

"And if he does reject you, have my bail money ready," Nino said.

"Nino," Ichika said in a serious tone.

"Uuuuuuuuuugh," Nino replied before walking away.

Ichika turned back to Miku and told her "everything will be alright."

"I know that now. Thank you," she replied before getting up and wiping the tears off her beautiful face.

The three remaining sisters stand up and smile. "Good now?" they asked.

"Yes. Thanks," she said before walking away and going to her room.

"How do you think things will go?" Yotsuba asked.

"It's anyone's guess," Itsuki said.

"Yeah, But I ship them so I hope things go well," Ichika stated.

Meanwhile with Y/N. He got home and saw his mother waiting for him. "So, how did things go?" she asked him.

"They... went pretty good," he replied.