Chapter 5: Spark

A/N: Y/N apparently now has an "ass fetish" because he needs it now. Royal and Star told me so.

The person who made the art above is Luxpineapple

A whistle is blown as Y/N and Miku tried to finish their run. "Come on slowpokes!" Ichika shouted as she blows the whistle again.

Both Y/N and Miku struggle to finish as their legs feel like they were going to fall off. "We're trying!" Y/N yelled.

"Try harder!" Ichika told him as she blew the whistle again.

Y/N places a hand on Miku's back. She looks at him and they lock eyes. "We can do this. We're so close," he told her.

Miku takes her eyes off him and looks forward. She gathers whatever energy she has left within her body and pushes forward. She lets out a little scream as her legs were in agony. "Come on!" she thought.

Y/N pushed forward as well to keep up with her. They were both sides by side and jog past Ichika. "There we go!" Ichika told them.

Y/N and Miku fall to their knees and finally relax. "Let's never do a run that long ever again," Miku said.

"I have no arguments," he said.

"I say we hold off on doing a run this long for now. But when you two get into shape, then we can attempt this again," Ichika said.

"NO!" they both shouted at the same time.

Ichika chuckles. "Alright, but don't complain when this gets too easy," she told them before walking away. "I'm going to get you guys some water. I'll be right back."

"Okay," they replied.

Both sat on the ground, tired. Miku decides to take off her shirt and just leave her sports bra on. Y/N blushes and asks "what are you doing?!"

"Taking this off. It's filled with sweat," she answered.

Y/N was confused as he was didn't know about Miku believing that half-naked is not naked. Even if he did, he still probably would be confused and blush as hard as he did just now. "Um... okay," he replied.

Miku placed both of her hands on the ground and looks up at the sly and closes her eyes. Y/N looked at her and was stunned. She looked so beautiful and he couldn't help but think that. He wanted to admit his feelings, but he didn't understand them nor would his anxiety allow it.

He knew that he was attracted to her but didn't understand his romantic feelings as they were completely foreign. He was already pushing it with his anxiety as he was out here with Miku doing a jog.

So he sat back and looked at the ground. Miku takes a deep breath out and looks at Y/N. She notices the melancholy look on his face. "Are you ok?" she asked him.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," he answered.

"Are you sure?" she further questioned. "You looked really sad just now."