Chapter 6: Date?

A/N: Art above was made by YayaChann

Miku was sitting with her sisters, being even more quiet than usual. She was calmly eating her food until Ichika looks at her. She reads her sister's body language and knew something was up with her.

"Hey, Miku," she said.

"Yeah, Ichika?" she responded with her heart beginning to beat faster. She was hoping that Ichika didn't know anything but she knew that was false hope.

"Are you ok? You're being very quiet. More so than usual," she called her out.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she told her.

"No, you're not. What's going on with Y/N?" Nino asked her.

Miku blushed and looked at her sister with an embarrassed face. "Uuuuuuuuuuh," she responded.

Itsuki places a hand on Miku's shoulder and tells her "it's ok Miku. You can tell us. You know we have each other's backs."

Yotsuba also places a hand on Miku's shoulder. "It's true. You don't have to be afraid," she added.

Miku looked at all of her sisters and was unsure about the situation. But, she did know that her sisters loved her and they have always been there for each other so she calmed now and her blush faded away.

She takes a deep breath in and out. "Alright. What happened was that Y/N asked to take me out Saturday," Miku told her sisters.

"WHAT?!" they all responded.

Nino gets out of her seat but Ichika shouts "Nino, leaves the knives alone!"

Nino reluctantly sits down and says "fine!"

"He really asked you out?" Yotsuba asked her.

"Well, not necessarily. He just wants to take me out as thanks for helping him," Miku explained.

"So, a date disguised as him saying thanks," Ichika replied.

"I.... I guess," Miku responded.

"Welp, we got to get you ready!" Yotsuba said.

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Yeah, we got to get you ready Miku. You clearly like him so you can count on your Big Sis Ichika to help you out!" Ichika said.

"Are you and Yotsuba going to help her out or do we all have to be a part of this?" Nino asked.

"All Nino," Ichika said. "Right girls?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Of course!"

"Fine..." she replied.

"Girls, stop, please," Miku told them. "I appreciate you all for wanting to help me but I can handle this."

"You sure?" Ichika asked her.

"Yes."

"Okay, but remember, we're here for you," Ichika told her.

"I've never forgotten that," Miku retorted.

"Good," Ichika replied with a smile.

"I still wanna stab him," Nino said.

"Stop with the stabs," Itsuki told her.

"Hmph!"

Meanwhile, in Y/N's home, he had already gotten ready for school. He had his headphones on and was very happy he would be able to listen to his music again and it was all thanks to Miku, the girl he would be taking out on Saturday.