Chapter 4: Forming Bonds

I could not find the original artist of the pic above, but credit still goes to them. 

Miku wakes up with her eyes still closed. She slowly opens them and blinks a few times. She eventually rolls over to lay on her back. The first thing she thought was Y/N calling her beautiful. She rolls to her right side and blushes slightly.

"Am I really beautiful?" she asked herself before her room door swings open.

Yotsuba pokes her head in and she's that Miku is up. Miku is slightly sitting up, looking at her sister. "Yotsuba?" Miku questioned.

"Hey, just wanted to make sure you're awake for school!" she told her.

"Oh yeah, I'll get ready now," Miku told her.

"'Kay!" the orange ball of energy retorted before leaving her room.

Miku got out of bed and places her bare feet on the cold floor. She immediately pulls them back and pulls her knees to her chest and looks at the floor. "I should probably start wearing socks when I go to sleep to avoid this," she thought.

Knowing she would have to face this, Miku braced herself and placed her feet on the frozen tundra that was her floor. She walks across the room and over to her closet. She opens it and puts on her uniform along with the sweater and stockings. Not that she cared, after all, she cared less about her appearance compared to her sisters.

She comes out of her room after getting dressed and fixing her hair somewhat. She walks down the stairs and sees her sisters all eating breakfast. "Hey, Miku, come on! Nino made pancakes!" Yotsuba told her.

"I'm coming," Miku replied.

As Nino finished up the last few pancakes, she says "I made them all just for you girls."

"Or because pancakes are your favorite thing to eat?" Ichika asked with a smirk.

Nino glares slightly and tells her "shut up."

The quintuplets all chuckle as they enjoy the pancakes. Miku had reached them and sits down beside her sisters. She pours some syrup on the pancakes. She begins to eat as Yotsuba says "hey, Miku, how did studying with Y/N go?"

"Huh? Oh, well, it went just fine," Miku said.

"You just studied, right?" Ichika said before elbowing Miku slightly.

"Stop!" she told her sister.

"You did just do studying, right?" Itsuki asked her.

"Well..." Miku responded. All of her sister's eyes dart to her. She looks at them surprised and notices that it became so quiet. "We did study and then I fell asleep while we study."

"Oh, okay," they all replied.

"Then he placed me on my bed and called me beautiful before leaving," Miku finished.

"WHAT?!" her sisters responded.

"I'm gonna stab him," Nino said.

"Calm down!" Miku told Nino. "So, he likes me. So what?"

"Do you like him?" Ichika asked.

Miku takes her index fingers and places them together and pushes them together. "Well..." she responded.

"NO WAY! YOU LIKE HIM!" Yotsuba shouted.

Now pouting, Miku says "shut up!"

Ichika chuckles and tells Miku "calm down. We are just messing with you."

"Whatever," she said before eating some more pancakes.

"Do you actually like him?" Itsuki asked Miku.