Chapter 3

"HOW come he doesn't have a girlfriend?"

"He doesn't?"

All of these things are what Jimin has been hearing throughout Taehyung's performance, but wouldn't be curious?

Taehyung is an attractive guy with great long legs with beautiful smooth hands. And there are more hidden talents that he can offer, however, there's one lucky guy to who Taehyung confessed.

"Seokjin! Long time no see!" Yoongi greeted him as soon as he sees him, looking on the stage.

"How are you?" Seokjin asked.

"Things are getting better here. How was your business going?"

"The clothing brand has been doing well, and we've been starting a new project."

"That's great! And..." Yoongi has been eyeing Seokjin and he seems to be distracted by Taehyung's voice.

"I think I already know what you want from him." He says to Seokjin.

Seokjin looks down, "Yoongi, look, I've been thinking and I've realized that I've been missing things. All I do is work, and I have never got to feel comfortable and..."

He looks at Taehyung, "... affection from someone other than him."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I am sure." He answers and Yoongi guides him to Jimin's table where Taehyung's things are also there.

When Jimin sees Seokjin, he rolls his eyes at him and bites a chip, drinks his beer half empty, and glares at him.

"I know you are mad at me," Seokjin says.

"Of course I do. You hurt my best friend."

"I know and I am going to say sorry."

"And then what? Don't tell me-" Jimin was cut off when Yoongi sat on the chair beside him and smiles.

"Jiminie, do you want more to drink?"

"Um, I-I should not, but, if you want then I can have two more glasses," Jimin says softly.

"Alright!" Yoongi smiles.

On the other hand, when Taehyung has finished his song, he drinks some water from a bottled one then smiles at the crowd, where the crowd cheers for him.

"Tonight, I will be accepting requested songs but only the songs that I know please." He winks at the crowd.

Immediately, there's one piece of paper that came from the crowd and passes it in front to be received by Taehyung.

"Oh, we got one here." He says and grabs the paper, and reads it, he smiles.

"I think someone's here has a message to tell to someone." He teases and Taehyung talks to the band behind him. They agreed and started to play the instruments.

We were so beautiful
We were so tragic
No other magic
Could ever compare

He sings and every people inside are pouring out their feelings from the song. In Taehyung's thought, [This is one of the songs that I always play when I broke my heart, and it kept on repeating until I fell asleep. It was those moments that I felt so hopeless. And tonight, it's a coincidence that someone knows this and I hope that someone will resolve his broken heart anytime soon.]

I lost myself, seventeen
Then you came, found me
No other magic
Could ever compare

Every word that Taehyung sings was so heartfelt that even Jimin cries in tears just by thinking how Taehyung felt in those years that had gone by.