Chapter 6

AFTER they've talked in the Student Council room, Taehyung quickly returns to Jimin's side in the classroom like a lost child, hugging him to end his misery.

"So, doesn't hate gays?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. But, I do feel something's lingering inside of me that's been keeping for so long." Taehyung says as he removes himself from Jimin's soft body.

"Is it anger? Despise? Your inner demon?"

"No. It's excitement." Taehyung says.

"W-what?"

"Chim, look, I think I misjudged Jungkook as an arrogant and ugly guy, but the real thing is that he's creative and handsome."

"You are lying, right? You are just pretending that you are okay, but you are not." Jimin says and Taehyung puts his hands on his hoodie pockets and leans over his shoulder.

"I am so excited. Because I am his model, and imagine that I am naked in front of him."

"Fuck." Jimin cursed and pushes him away.

"Tae, are you serious about this?"

"Why not? He's not that bad."

"I know, but, don't just throw yourself for some stranger. Be in a relationship first then have sex." Jimin says, [Because that's what I believed in.]

"What if Yoongi asked you to have sex with him without asking you to be in a relationship first? Are you going for it or not?" Taehyung asked, challenging him.

Jimin wets his lower lip and touches his ear, "Why are you even changing the subject? We are talking about you and Jungkook."

"Nothing is going on between us, and that's all right because there's no label. It means that I can do whatever I want with him."

"If he lets you. You don't even sure if he's straight or not." Jimin answers.

"Then, should I find it out first?" Taehyung smirks and leans over his shoulder again.

Jimin sighs, "I am scared for you."

•••

Is it the brown door?

Taehyung texted him, asking for his exact address to where Jungkook's studio is.

Yes. I will come out.

Jungkook replied.

When he came out from his studio-type apartment, he's just wearing an oversized black shirt, black shorts, and flip on, with his messy black hair.

"It just took me ten minutes to go to your place. Our apartments are nearby." Taehyung says and Jungkook lets him in his place.

Taehyung looks around his place and everything is plain and simple, and there's only a single bed on the corner, a small kitchen, and a small chair dedicated to his arts and crafts.

"Woah." Taehyung reacts as he sees his sunsets paintings and continues to look around, "It's beautiful."

"Thanks," Jungkook says.

"Why don't you open up an exhibition or something? Like, sell these paintings for a living?"

"I am planning on having an exhibition but a different taste." He says and Taehyung didn't know that he took his sarcastic joke into a serious one.

"Oh. What are you looking for?"

"Nude."

He looks at Jungkook and blinks twice.

"Nude? You mean, like a naked body?"

Jungkook nodded and walks to his canvas, "I've seen many things in life since I was young, I've explored many tastes, but it didn't satisfy me at all. But then, one day, I asked myself, what about the human body?"

He walks around to Taehyung, looking him up and down on his body, "And I think, I found the perfect model for me."

"Wait, what are you saying? We are going to do the activity, right? But it seems to me that you are sharing some information about your tastes?" Taehyung says, and it's making him excite deep inside, but not trying to be obvious about it.

"Let's sit and talk," Jungkook says and they are both seated on the chairs, facing together.

"I can teach you what you wanted to learn about arts. In return, you will become my model."

"By model, you meant doing our activity together, right?" Taehyung confirming.

"No, it's outside work."

"Oh."

"You will just be naked and I will watch you-"

"Woah!" Taehyung covers Jungkook's mouth with his finger and continues, "N-naked? Watch me? Jungkook, this is fast. We have to take it slow."

"What are you talking about?"

Taehyung sighs, "Let's be clear about this. I am gay, and are you gay?"

"No."

"You are not?"

"I am straight."

"Really?" Taehyung doesn't believe it.

Jungkook stood from his chair, "Kim Taehyung, I am not looking for a relationship nor interested in gays. I am just interested in your body."

"What's the difference between being interested in my body and not gay?" He questions, [Really, Jungkook? He's being silly.]

"Your body is like a drop from heaven that I am fascinated about. It had nothing to do with genders or preferences. I am saying this as an artist." Jungkook concluded.

"So, you don't hate gays? And not gay?"

"Yes." He answered.

"You are just interested in arts and beauty like my body?"

"Yes. It includes your facial structure."

Taehyung sighs, "This is confusing."

"What's too confused about? Except if you are interested in me." Jungkook says and looks back at him, "Are you?"

[No. don't say anything. You don't have to confirm anything. Yes. Because you are just going to tease him and make him gay for you. Nothing else, Taehyung.] He thinks.

"Of course not." Taehyung crosses his legs.

"Then, there's no problem with this."

Taehyung sighs, "Look, this body is worth more than your life, and your condition was to only teach me arts?"

"Then, what do you want? Money?"

"Nah. I want you." Taehyung says and quickly defends, "Not that I am interested. Of course, I am gay, right? So, do me a favor and do something about it."

"You mean something dirty?"

[Why is he so cute? My goodness. I didn't know that this guy is such an innocent being.] He thought.

"Oh. Right. I understand." He says.

"You do?"

"I have to paint and draw you, and take pictures of you, so I need some things to make it more real and satisfying." Jungkook says and continues, "Alright. I understand everything now. So, are we going to be partners?"

"We already are."

Taehyung smirks.

•••