Chapter 7

MIN Resto Bar is the only place that they feel so relaxed and confident to give away their thoughts, feelings, and emotions for each other. But sometimes, they cannot hold themselves accountable for what they are saying inside the place.

"What the fuck, Tae?" Jimin shouted.

"Calm down." Yoongi says to him, stopping him from being mad, and Jimin doesn't know if he will stop because of Yoongi or not, but his nerves are getting it.

"I know, I know! I am being stupid and over a little fun?" Taehyung says softly.

"Should I kill you now?"

Taehyung covers his face with a tray and peeks at Jimin who is really annoyed, knowing that Taehyung agreed to what Jungkook wanted to have.

"You see, I think it's not bad to explore."

Jimin sighs and sat on the chair, "I think I need more drinks tonight."

"Then, I will give you some. It's my treat." Taehyung smiles at him, [To be honest, I am scared and excited at the same time. I've never been naked to someone before. I mean, in person, but I had a lot of nude pictures from strangers without my face on it. So, it's first with me.]

Taehyung asked Yoongi to bring them some.

"Alright." Yoongi says and left.

"I don't know what you really wanted to have, Tae. And even him. What does he want with you?"

"My body."

"I know, but why?"

"Because my body is a drop from heaven."

"Are you going to answer me seriously or I will kill you right now?" Jimin scolds him.

Taehyung sighs, "To be honest, it is like sex buddies for example. But, for Jungkook and me, we are on that branch."

"You are so complicated."

"Chim, in short, I am a professional model and he's an artist, okay? He needs a model and I need an artist, so that's why we agreed."

"When did you need an artist?"

Taehyung nodded, "An artist that will give me blow jobs and hand jobs."

Jimin throws him chips, "Don't cry at me when you fall in love with that guy."

Taehyung laughs, "Fall in love? Chim, I've told you, I am done with that. It's like we are going to have fun."

[Tae has been through enough pain already and he didn't deserve the hatred and digusts by someone like Seokjin, his first love. I've seen his worst and I don't want to see him lile that again.] Jimin thought.

"Alright. Then, have fun fooling around, okay? But without heartbreaks or commitments."

Taehyung smiles and grabs a glass of beer as soon as Yoongi puts down the glasses.

"Are you going to perform tonight?" Yoongi asked and continues, "Most of my regular customers are asking about you."

"Really?" Taehyung looks around the area and some of them are looking at him.

"Can I do it tomorrow night instead? 'Cause I will be going to Jungkook's place tonight for our shoot."

Jimin silently eating chips while ignoring the annoyingly topic. Then Yoongi just nodded and looking back at Jimin.

•••

"Am I late?" Taehyung asked Jungkook as soon he enters his place. Jungkook shooks his head and prepares the set up.

"You are really making an effort for a simple shoot." Taehyung says as he watches him.

Jungkook smirks, "This is not a simple shoot, Kim Taehyung. This is more than that."

"Alright, let me get this straight. Are we like buddies now? Like you are not mean to me or something?"

"When did I become mean to you?"

"Really? You are going to forget that?"

Jungkook sighs, "I'm sorry."

"Then let me asked you something, why are you so mean to me?" Taehyung says, crossing his arms and trying to answer his own questions in his head.

"I don't want to be mean to you. It's just that, I don't know how I should start a conversation with a gay."

Taehyung raises an eyebrow, "So, you really hate gays?"

"I don't hate gays. Is that what people are saying?"

"Well, some of them."

Jungkook sits on his chair and looks at him, "My dad is gay, it's not that I don't like gays. It's more like I want to understand them. However, I don't know how, maybe because I am thinking that gays are like some kind of disease? Are they normal like straight people? They are things that are making me worry."

"And where is your dad?"

"He left me and mom when he confessed that he's gay, then he has his own family, adopting a child with his gay husband." Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"And I think that's why I don't know how to communicate with you properly, because dad left us when I was seven, I think. So, whenever I see gays or having to talk to them, I get a little scared or something."

"I see. But, you overcome it little by little with me." Taehyung says.

"Y-yeah." Jungkook looks down.

Taehyung continues, "Then, I will help you cope up with that."

[I don't know why I shared this with him, it's too personal to me. However, I felt comfortable about it. Is it because it reminded me of my childhood days?] Jungkook thought.

"Alright! Let's get started." Taehyung smiles.

Jungkook stood up from his seat, and they proceeded to continue with the shoot.

"What should I do first?"

"Lay over the sheets. I want to have some sneak peek on your body." Jungkook instructs and Taehyung is deeply excited because it's his first time that somebody will witness how he works hard on his body.

"Oh. I have here some clothes that you can use." He gives him some pair of clothes that's quite revealing on top, which Taehyung accepted it.

He changed into his top, when Jungkook sees him, he's quite intrigued on how Taehyung's body fits perfectly on the revealing top and how it makes him excited.

[When I first saw his face, he has a nice facial structure that captivate my heart for beauty. And I thought that, he was a girl. Because I found his photo somewhere on the University newspaper wearing a costume of a dress. But when I saw him again in the hallway, where I accidentally dropped him out of shocked knowing that he's a guy. I don't know what to do when I wanted him to be my art.] Jungkook thought.

Taehyung lay on the sheet with an exposed chest, and looking so perfectly seductive while Jungkook sits on the chair and his canvas is ready to be drawn.

"Are you sure you can lay there for like an hour or so?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung smiles, "Yes, I can. Don't forget what you'll do after, okay?"

[... but when he sent me pictures of his naked body, I got fascinated by his body and he's definitely perfect for an exhibition. However, I knew that it was an accident. Is it a sign that we are destined to meet?] He continues to think.

Jungkook didn't say a word and started to draw what he always does.

•••