Chapter 22

MONTHS had passed by, and things had changed drastically. From hospital and psychological evaluations to getting better and moving in making their lives easier and loving.

They have never thought that they could be like this one day, most especially the one who likes to send nudes before went into every night nude with his lover. And the one who loves and has an obsession with beauty and arts became an everyday art and beauty for him, praising his creations and masterpiece at the university, made everyone proud.

"Are you going to tell me on what you are going to do tonight?" Taehyung asked him while they are having lunch together.

"I said it's secret."

Taehyung pouts and says, "But I want to know if it is bondage or something."

Jungkook covers his mouth, "We are on public, Hyung." And Taehyung laughs, "They already know what we are, there's no need to hide anything."

"Bondage is something that you want to hide."

"Okay, okay. So, is it part of the agenda tonight?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

"No. I will not tell you."

"Tell him what?" Jimin chimed in and sits across their chairs.

"I want to know if what activity are we going to play on," Taehyung says and Jimin is quite confused about that.

"Sex." Taehyung whispers and Jungkook took a deep breath and stood up from his seat and returned their plates and utensils to the counter.

"You shouldn't be telling that in public, Tae."

Jimin says.

"Sorry."

"Don't be obvious that you are excited."

"Am I?" Taehyung asked and when Jungkook returns, he smiles at him. "Sorry. I'm being nosy. I shouldn't do that. It's inappropriate, will you forgive me?"

Jungkook sighs, "I am not mad. Just stop pouting and making cute faces because it's getting a lot of attention around here."

"And?"

"And there are other men here who are looking at you, it's making me mad," Jungkook added and Taehyung leans on his shoulder and Jimin just burps and continues to eat.

"Chim, don't tell me Yoongi hasn't replied yet."

"Don't even mention him," Jimin says.

"Why? What happened?"

"He's quite busy these days because Christmas is coming and you know how the bar goes, right? So... I am planning on working with him."

"You are going to work with him?"

Jimin replied, "Yeah." Taehyung nodded, "That's great, we are going to see each other again."

"About that..."

"What's wrong?"

"Hyung doesn't want me to work."

"Oh."

"And one more thing, if I were to work there and see you there too, um..." Jimin looks at Jungkook and back at Taehyung, "Seokjin texted Hyung regarding your job there, if you are not going to see him then you have to quit your job." Jimin explains.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung who didn't say anything, he knows how Seokjin has been bothering Taehyung these days and wants to meet up. But, he's been ignoring it because he doesn't know what to say to him.

"Go ahead." Jungkook softly says and grabs a small portion of Taehyung's hair and puts it on his back ear.

"What do you mean?"