Chapter 10

IN just a touch of the ointment, hurts Jungkook's cheek. And it made Taehyung guilty for calling him out and having him in harm, instead of him relaxing in his apartment.

"S-sorry," Taehyung says as he gently pats again some ointment on his cheek.

"... but thank you, you saved me." He adds and Jungkook looks at him in his apartment, where they both stayed after the incident happened.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Taehyung looks down and remembers the disgusting face that the stranger gave him, and he couldn't believe that someone liked that, stole a lot of kisses from him, [He molested me. He has almost done disgusting things to me.]

Then, Jungkook gently wipes his tears from his cheeks, "What did he do to you?"

"N-nothing. He did nothing."

"You are lying, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook says and Taehyung has been looking down and couldn't say anything, because he was so embarrassed and felt harassed.

Jungkook moves closer to him on his bed, and he holds his face to make him looked at him straight in the eye.

"What did he do to you?" He repeated.

"H-he kissed me on my n-neck many times and..." Taehyung stutters and Jungkook removes his hands from his cheeks.

Without expecting, Jungkook kisses Taehyung's right side of his neck like a chicken that is pecking on its food.

Taehyung looks at him but he didn't say anything, then again, Jungkook repeats the kiss on the left side of his neck.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I am covering his kisses to make you feel better." Jungkook answers.

Taehyung didn't answer and wipes his own tears away, and thinking that Jungkook suddenly giving him kisses making him feel butterflies on his stomach.

"Where did he kissed you next?"

"I-it's fine." Taehyung whispers.

But Jungkook is waiting for his answers.

"On the cheeks," Taehyung said and Jungkook kissed his left and right cheeks.

"Are you feeling good now?"

Taehyung slightly smiles at him, "Y-yeah, slightly traumatize but, I think I can get home now." And stood up from Jungkook's bed but he pulled him back.

"Stay here."

Taehyung looks at him and making eye contact, and even Jungkook didn't know why he said that but seeing Taehyung sad, makes him sadder.

[Why do I feel like getting shy all of sudden because of what he did to me? He gave me fucking kisses! It's not hard kisses but soft kisses! And it's making me turned on. Fuck. I hate innocent guys like him.] Taehyung thinks and gulps.

"I-it's fine, I should go and, um, just needs some rest and, there's still school tomorrow-"

"We don't have classes."

"Oh." [Okay, Tae, speak for yourself. Come on, think of something useful. Something that doesn't need Jungkook to say something.]

"Your bed is quite small." [Fuck. No. That's not the point!] Taehyung cursed on his thoughts.

"It's enough for us," Jungkook says.

"Jungkook, you are being nice to me now. And um, is it because you sympathize with me or something?" Taehyung chuckles.