Chapter 4

WHEN Taehyung arrived at the Arts club, he immediately see Jungkook sitting quietly on his chair, and the only vacant chair left is beside him.

[I didn't know if I made the right decision of joining the Arts club if I see Jungkook here. However, it would be fun if I tease him a little.] Taehyung thought as they are sitting at each other's sides while their professor is instructing them on what to do.

"Do you know anything about Arts?"

Taehyung finally started the conversation.

"I wouldn't be joining here if I don't have any," Jungkook answers as he's taking down notes.

"Because I don't have one. I just joined here because I think it would be fun to paint. What do you think of that?"

[I am trying to have a conversation because he's the only one I know here. And why is he acting so arrogant when he's so nice with other people?] Taehyung thought.

"Then listen to the professor if you want to learn," Jungkook says, ignoring his face and focusing on the professor in front.

[How mean will he get?] He thought and asked some more, "So, it means that you are good af painting."

He didn't answer or gave a reaction.

"What about drawing?" I asked and I leaned over to his side to see what he's looking at.

He didn't say anything either. Taehyung rolled my eyes and moves his chair a little to him.

"Oh, so you are interested in sunsets."

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he sees that Taehyung has been moving beside him, actually already touching his sides.

"I am looking on your sketch pad."

Jungkook points at the professor, indicating that he should be listening than talking to him.

Taehyung just smirks and continues to tease him more, "So, when it started? Your liking about arts?"

He heard Jungkook sighs, "Can you stop talking to me?"

"Ooh, is that how the new Student Council talks to a student?" Taehyung sarcastically says while whispering near him.

"You are being annoying." Jungkook whispers and is looking at the professor, trying to concentrate while a bug is bugging him.

"Am I? Oh, sorry about that. But I am just desperate for attention." Taehyung is still talking and the canvas are being the cover for him to talk quietly beside Jungkook.

Taehyung moves his canvas to Jungkook's side, and then moves his chair closer to him, "... the thing is that, I want to know the reason why you dropped me the other day." He whispers to his ear.

Jungkook looks at him, "I told you I have a lot of things to do."

"You couldn't just dropped me like that, it hurts my bottom."

He smirks at him, "Well, at least the floor got onto you." When Taehyung heard that, he stood up from his seat but the professor saw him now.