Chapter 20

TAEHYUNG is seeing someone that he thought that was dead, however not everyone know what he literally be seeing behind Jungkook.

"N-no." He whispers and when the microphone drops, an irritating noise came that made everyone cover their ears.

"Go away!" He says it again, and suddenly felt dizziness that blocks his vision, making him fainted.

"Hyung!" Jungkook immediately run to the stage, and both Jimin and Yoongi came out, seeing the crowded are having problems at the stage.

Jungkook carefully carries Taehyung in a bridal style, then immediately run towards the door.

When Jimin sees Taehyung being carried, he shouted at them and follows them.

Yoongi sensed that something bad had happened, so he canceled the performance and make everyone went home. He closes the door, and texted Jimin that he'll be catching up to them.

"What the fuck happened?" Jimin asked, waving at the street looking for a cab to ride on.

"I-I don't know. Shit. Hyung please wake up." Jungkook says to him in a worried tone, he's stopping himself from crying because of what happened to Taehyung.

"Fuck, fuck. Where the hell are the cabs?" Jimin annoyingly say and is in panic, wanting to hurry everything and texted Yoongi about the situation.

Then Yoongi immediately replied to him, asking him that he'll give a ride to them instead. Jimin tells it to Jungkook, then they went to the parking lot at the back, and see that Yoongi is already waiting at his car.

"Hurry!" Yoongi shouted.

Jimin rides at the passenger seat and the two went at the back, carefully placing Taehyung at the backseat.

Yoongi immediately started the engine and drives to the nearest hospital.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, they immediately run to the emergency room and there Taehyung lay on the hospital bed, the nurse and the doctor is checking his vitals.

"Please tell me, he'll be okay." Jungkook says.

"He fainted." The doctor answers, "He will be okay. He just needed some rest. However, I need to talk to his parents. Or is anyone related to him here?" He asked.

The three of them looked at each other and Jungkook immediately raised his hand, "I am his boyfriend. You can talk to me." Jimin looks at him and back to the doctor and says, "Right. You can talk to him. He..." Referring to Taehyung and continues, "He doesn't have parents or siblings."

"I see. Well then, I will talk to you in private." The doctor says to Jungkook.

Yoongi and Jimin walked to the waiting room and they seated beside each other. Jimin sighs and puts his hand over his head, "Fuck." Yoongi looks at him and touches his back to comfort him. He knows how much he cherishes Taehyung and he understands how he feels.

"He'll be okay." Yoongi says.

"I thought h-he... he told me he's okay, but I didn't make sure of that." Jimin wipes his tears from his eyes, "I should have asked him more, you know."

Yoongi helps him wipe his tears, "Tae will be okay. You shouldn't blame yourself because you know that he doesn't want you to." Jimin stops crying and sneezes.

"Let's wait for Jungkook."

Jimin agrees.

The doctor walks to the desk grabbing papers about the patient Kim Taehyung, when he sees his records, he proceeded to Jungkook that is waiting for him at the room. The doctor closes the curtain and talks to Jungkook, "What is your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Alright. I am seeing that Mr. Kim became a patient here two years ago." The doctor checks the papers and Jungkook widen his eyes, [He never mentioned about these things to me before.] He thought.

"And according to this, it happened several times. However, it lessened after, but it's beginning to worsen again right now. Is he still having symptoms of his condition?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, he's still having nightmares and sometimes, he's losing concentration to a topic. Also, he didn't get some enough sleep recently. And been taking sleeping pills."

"I see. That is why. Did he have flashbacks of what happened before? Because mostly, this kind of condition takes affect when a trauma has occured." The doctor asked.

[Flashbacks. I remember how he freaked out when I came inside his apartment. It's like he saw someone instead of me. And he started screaming and crying. I don't know what happened to him before, and I never got the chance to asked him. Because I thought if I stay with him and make him comfortable and calm, then maybe, his nightmares and conditions will be gone.] Jungkook thought.

"Yes."

"Okay. Let me give you a background, sir. Studies say that people with PTSD are mostly experiencing trauma from their early childhood. However, you can help treat him by letting him be open to you in anyway that's comfortable for him, even it will took some time. He should have some comfort zone that he wants and feels safe from, it can really helped. I know it may sound strange to you that I am giving you psychological reasonings, but this case is really sensitive especially that it's getting worse for him." The doctor says.

"I understand." Jungkook answers.

The doctor nodded, "But before that, I still need to have a psychological evaluation on him. So I will know what I can do to help him more, okay?"

Jungkook nodded, "Thank you."

"Okay. I'll see you later."

The doctor left and Jungkook looks at the sleeping Taehyung, he's a bit pale and sweaty from the faint that he had earlier.

He holds his hand and kisses it, "Hyung, I will help you no matter what, okay? So, please let me do it."

Jungkook spent the night guarding Taehyung, and since then, Taehyung remained silent even if he's awake after the evaluation led by his doctor.

"Hyung, what do you want to eat?"

"Don't leave me." Taehyung says and holds his hand, and Jungkook gripped it tightly and smiles.

"I won't leave, okay? Don't worry. We can order food and-"

"Surprise! We are finally here!" Jimin yells out inside the hospital room, followed by the yawning Yoongi behind.

"Wow. It's like I am having a birthday party or something." Taehyung smiles.

"I bought some Chinese noodles and beef." Jimin shows it and gives out the lunch boxes.

"You are just in time, I was about to go buy some food." Jungkook says, "Thank you."

"I told him to buy some, because you've been here all night and the hospital food here is not that edible." Yoongi reacts.

Jimin nudges him, "It's fine with me."

Taehyung smiles seeing them like this, maybe something happened good that made Jimin smile like this.

•••