Part 14

PART 14

 Not Edited 

‘’Axel your finally here!!!!’’ I shriek and jump on him as soon as I open the door. I have been so board and the kids are being boring and watching T.V.

‘’Its only 11am Lynds I’m early’’ he says half shocked by my surprise attack also trying to steady us both. He closes the door behind him and proceeds towards the hall with me still attached to him. ‘’I know but I was board and I miss Blake’’ I say letting go of him and pouting.

‘’He literally went last night’’ he tells me rolling his eyes.

‘’But I still miss him’’ I whine following him down the hall.

‘’Okay where’s my niece and nephews?’’

‘’In the living room, KIDS UNCLE AXY IS HERE’’ I shout out, they love Axel more than me sometimes, it’s so unfair.

‘YAY!!!!’ see look how excited they got (insert sad face here)

‘’Sup squirts’’ he says flopping down on the couch between Tavia and Joshy.

‘’Hey uncle Axy’’ josh says with a big toothy grin.

‘’Hey little man’’ they do a ‘dude high five’ as Axel calls it. I actually don’t see a difference between that one and a normal one, but whatever!

‘’Uncle Axy don’t forget me’’ Tavia says pouting on the other side.

‘’How can I forget princess Tavia, come on give me a hug’’ says reaching out to Tavy who gladly gives her uncle a bear hug.

‘And lil der’ he says picking up Derek who’s now cooing at him. I walk in and sit down on one of the arm chairs being ignored by all.

‘’Momma’’ tavy calls out after a while

‘’Yes babe’’ I answer with a smile

‘’Is aunt Han coming too’’

‘’ yeah she should’ve been here already.’’ I tell her with a slight frown, that girl is never late for anything.

‘’Okay, I miss her’’ she says pouting, seconds later her attention is back on the TV and the pout gone.

‘’Yeah you haven’t seen her in a while’’ I say realising I’ve been avoiding them outside of school since I found out who Blake was.

‘’Who is aunty han?’’ josh asks breaking me from my thoughts.

‘’She’s one of my friends like uncle Axy, you’ll meet her today’’ I say giving him a smile; he’s not good with meeting new people, the shy little squirt.

‘‘Is she nice?’’ he asks slowly.

‘‘She’s super nice, bud!’’ axel says riffling his hair, only to be shoved off by a blushing josh, he looks at axel for a while and surprises us by asking ‘’is she your girlfriend?’’’

Tavy taking her attention of the TV answers josh ‘’No aunty Han is Uncle Jordan’s girlfriend’’

‘’Oh okay’’ josh says.

DING DONG

‘’That’s Hannah, I’ll get it’’

                   ------------------------------------------------------------------