Part 1

It was a normal day like any other I dropped Octavia at day-care and then headed to school. I was a junior now and had just turned 17, I'd gotten a call from Miss Cathie saying Tavia wasn't feeling too good so I had ditched school and gone to pick her up and then take her to our doctors...........

'Mommy I feel fwyn, I dwont have a twremeture' Tavia pouted as her eyes glistened with unshed tears. I'm not giving in to her demands, sometimes I spoil her too much but i guess it's because I'm all she has and she's all I have.

'Baby Miss Cathie called me during school and told me you weren't well, so we have to see the doctor, so he can give you medicine.' I coo trying to calm her down so she doesn't make herself even sicker; she gets easily agitated and has temper tantrums when she's not feeling well.

'Okay, but when we go can we get cookies from that nice shop' she says with a toothless smile, gosh she's adorable.

'Don't worry we'll get you cookies if you see the doctor deal?' i say sticking my hand out for her to shake. 'Owkay..........deal' she says beaming and she shake's on it.

'Joshy' Octavia yells after a moment of silence 'Octavi' some little kid yells running up to us.

'Josh come back here' a handsome man in his early twenties with the most gorgeous blue eye's I've ever seen yells at the little boys who's now hugging Octavia, wait what hugging!!

'Josh what have I told you about doing that.' The handsome stranger says with a disapproving tone as he walks up to us.

'I'm sowwy daddy but I saw octavi, she's my friend from, umm from..' he says as he scrunches up his face trying to think, adorable!!

'Daycware joshy' Octavia yells in a duh tone. She then turns to me and says 'Mommy this is joshy, joshy this is my mommy.'

'Hewwo' josh greets in a timid voice.

'Hello it's nice to meet you' i say with a smile, he smiles back and the looks at his dad and say 'Oh and twis is my daddy, daddy twis is octavi and that's her mommy.'

'Hi Octavia it's very nice to meet you.'

'Hewwo Mr. joshy's dad' she says as she drags josh to the toy box.

'Oh I'm Blake by the way' he says extending his hand. I shake it and relpy 'I'm lyndsey' as he takes a seat next to me as josh and Octavia are playing with toys.

'Don't take this the wrong way but you look young to be a mom' Blake says once he's seated. 'I could say the same about you.' I answer back with a smile.

'Yeah i guess I was but I adjusted and the only down side to doing it on your own is leaving josh in day are whilst I'm in school.' Blake says scratching his neck; he probably shared that information unintentionally.

'Yeah same with Octavia, I try to spend as much time with her; I mean most of my friends where getting drunk and I was a mom. What happened to her mom if you don't mind me asking?'

'Died in child birth.' He says in monotone. 'I'm sorry about your wife' I say after a little silence.

'We were never married and Octavia's dad?' he seems to not be too saddened by Octavia's moms death.

'He died about four years ago.' I reply instantly missing my dad.

'I'm sorry about your husband, how young where you when you had her?' he asks.

'Oh he wasn't my husband and I didn't give birth to her' I say, I usually don't tell people Octavia's not mine, they can judge me for being her mom I mean I usually get the evil eye from a lot of parents. So why do I need those type people approval.