Part 5

Part 5

After another hectic morning I finally made it to school, with 10 minutes to spare, go me! As I'm walking towards my locker I see jess and Hannah are both waiting for me 'I can't believe he told you lot all that' I hear Jessica squeal excitedly to Hannah as I get closer to them.

'What are we talking about?' I say when I get to Hannah's locker, which coincidently is right next to mine.

'Hot Mr history!!!' Jessica squeals with a huge smile plastered on her face.

'Really again? I say as I groan slightly he can't be that good looking, I bet Blake's better looking than him, aww I miss Blake!!

'Well Hannah agrees he's hot' jess nods as if to prove her point.

'Okay so what did he tell you lot' I ask half interested.

'Omg he's 23 he has two four year old and a 3 month old baby, and he has a girlfriend named Lyn, oh he loves her but hasn't told her yet so you have to keep that a secret. He's so sweet!!' she gushes out. Wow that sounds like me and Blake, coincidence much!

'Stop fan girling over our history teacher.' I say with an amused grin.

'Okay, hey how was your day with your guy?' She asks wiggling her eyebrows. 'It was amazing I picked up josh and the kids and they were all tired so they took naps then Blake made dinner and we had a family night and watched a cartoon movie, but the kids fell asleep half way through.' I say with a faint smile, it seems like I'm always smiling these days, I like it, a happier Lyn.

'Omg you sound like a married couple and with the kids and everything.' Jess squeal yet again, is she ever not hyper?.

'Blake cooks?' Hannah asks impressed.

'Yup amazingly.' I say.

'Wow this guy sounds awesome' Hannah says smiling slightly, I can tell she's happy for me. 'He is' I answer picturing his perfect smile that always manages to take my breath away.

'Is he hot?' Jessica question with a giggle.

'So fucking hot it's bloody unbelievable.' I answer honestly

'Look whose fangirling now' Hannah taunts with a friendly nudge, 'Hey I'm allowed to fan girl about Blake because he's mine unlike hot Mr. History.' I say giving jess a pointed look.

'I would have tried my luck but he's in love with some Lyn' she says with a pout.

'Yeah and it seems serious he asked her to pick up one of his kids for him.' Hannah notes.

'Really?' I ask, so Blake and I are serious, well I'm absolutely serious about him.

'Yeah' she replies offhandedly

'So because Blake asked me to pick up josh its serious' I ask feeling giddy inside.

'You guys are practically raising each other's kids, of course it's serious.' Jessica says rolling her eyes at me; jeez it was just a question.

'You think' I ask Hannah, what's gotten in to me recently I'm becoming so insecure.

'Of course.' She replies with a bright smile.

'Alright let's get to class, what do you lot have 1st period?' I ask, Hannah should know, jess on the other hand not so much, well I cant really say anything about her as I've got no clue what I have right now, I wonder where I put my schedule?

'Tuesday first period I have AP Biology with both of you' Hannah says giving us a grin

'You've already memorised all of our timetables haven't you?' I accuse her playfully

'What can I say I've got good memory' she says with a small shrug, as the three of us head to the science department.

Moments later we are settled in our usual spots in the middle of the class. Just before the bell rings Mrs Peterson walks into the class, greeting us with a bright smile we all know is anything but genuine. She's creepy like that, when she smiles it's like it's a sarcastic smile that lets you know you've had it. She's all round bad-shit scary, she has pitch black hair and brown eyes and is on the plumper side, for such a scary lady she is quite pretty.

So for forty minutes we sit in pin drop silence as she goes on about rules and regulations of class because apparently I wasn't the only one who decided to skip her class, shocker!!

The bell finally rings and the three of us go to meet the guys as me and axel have creative writing and the rest have music, which are both in the same department. Our creative writing teacher Ms Rebecca Dane's is awesome, she's totally crazy but that's why she's so awesome. Today she has her blond hair is a bun with a hippie bandanna on. She's wearing a white knee length dress that's covered in paint splashes and brown ankle boots; I got to say she looks awesome.

As always we have a blast in her lesson, today we were told to write a poem about the first friend you ever made, random I know, but mine was about Axel; yup that'd right Axel was the first friend I ever made I was really shy when I was younger and when Axel moved to our school he was even shier then me. So I guess we only had each other but as we got older we both became a little more outgoing but were nothing like the twins.

3rd period the whole gang had Human Geography, Yay!! And as usual we arrived late, it was all Jordan's fault, so we may have been reprimanded a little bit by Ms Naila Simm or future Mrs Coach Steven, (I don't really know the coaches first name, so it'll have to be coach)

So a promise to not be late again and we were let go scot-free, well except Jordan who was given the cold shoulder from his girlfriend, serves him right!!

The dreaded 4th/ 5th period double AP Calculus that I had on my own, at least the teacher was decent though; Mr Gary Tordoff a thirty something year old with a very pregnant wife, who he was totally in love with.

The bell rang and finally it was time for lunch, great I'm starving!! After forty minutes of freedom, the twins and I had Italian with the sexy Ms Maria Svel, I hate her and I'm pretty sure every other girl in the school does but for very different reasons; me I think she's a whore and disgusting for flirting with any male in the vicinity, the rest of the girls well let's say they can't keep their boyfriends eyes from wondering.

I chant 2 periods and my day will be done as I walk to the locker room to change for gym; Coach Stevens' was his usual ball of sunshine (insert sarcasm). Then finally we have AP World History then I could go home!!

I meet Axel and Hannah as we walk towards our class, we make it before the bell rings and take a seat at the back as all the girls have flooded the front row seats, and I guess he must really be good looking. A couple moments later the door opens, I don't bother looking up until.............

'Afternoon class' that voice is so familiar god I know him, he turns around and its Blake what!!! 'So as you know I'm Mr. Collins, I'm teaching history I'm introducing myself again because as I recall yesterday Ms............ Olsen wasn't in class, now are you present today? Come up front.'

Crap, crap, crap. He turns around as I get up to the front he's still writing on the board. 'Why did you miss our first lesson? It's not a good first impression is it? ' he questions and then he's turning around Omg he's going to see me, once he's fully turned, he looks right at me and then his eye brows nit together and his mouth parts slightly, after a couple of seconds he regains his senses whilst I'm still mush.

'Since it was our first day I will let it slide.' He says with a small smile, shit what are we going to do?

'Uh yes sir' I reply awkwardly, as I sit down both Axel and Han are giving me the 'what's up with you look.' After a very awkward lesson, well it was awkward for me at least we are finally dismissed, on my way out I'm called out by Blake err I mean Mr. Collins

'Ms Olsen may I have a word.' He says not looking up from his desk, umm I guess we're talking about this now 'Sure sir.' I reply hesitantly.

Lyn and Blake or should i say 'Hot Mr History' are going to talk!! what do you think blake is goingt o say?? Will he be mad or more sad?? Will Blake confess his love??

Its all in the next chapter XOXO HuMz