Part 15

Part 15

After a very eventful Saturday; the rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful axel came over again and we basically watched children's movies and ate junk food all day.

''Tavia, josh why don't I tuck you in, your both tired'' I tell my ever so stubborn children who refuse to sleep until they see their dad.

''No mommy were going to wait for dad '' Octavia tells me whilst rubbing her eyes, I can clearly tell that they are both tired.

''Yeah were waiting for daddy'' Joshy mumbles from the couch he's currently curled up on.

''You can see your dad in the morning'' I try persuading them, but alas it's useless as I'm given two no's well one strong ''No'' from Octavia but a ''Nu-uh'' mumbled by josh.

''Okay I guess you can stay up, but you have to promise to wake up for day care tomorrow without whining.'' I say giving them my mom look, two which I get a nod and a ''we promise''.

''Okay'' I say sighing in defeat.

                               -----------------------------------------------------

'Daddy' Octavia says probably running towards Blake as soon as he steps through the door. I hear his deep chuckle followed by a 'hey sweetie' and some giggling obviously coming from Tavia.

'Daddy who are they?' I hear her say.

'This is my mom and dad, your grandma and grandpa, and this is my little brother, your uncle Lucas.' Blake replies.

'Hello I'm Octavia.'

'It's nice to meet you cutie.' I hear a women coo, probably Blake's mom.

'Mommy' Josh whines

'Yeah Hun what's wrong?' I say crouching down to josh who's having trouble keeping his eyes open. 'I'm tired' he mumbles rubbing his eyes.

'Come here love' I say reaching my arms to him he instantly lifts his arms and I pick him up, I head towards Blake one I've securely held josh up with him resting his head on my shoulder

'Hey' I say

'Hey babe' he says kissing my cheek.

'Mom, dad, Lucas this is Lyn'

'It's nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Collins and you Lucas.' I say with a polite smile, okay I'm so nervous.

'Dear call us mom and dad you're already part of the family' Blake's mom says reaching to give me a one sided hug as I still have a sleeping josh in my arms.

'Okay' I say laughing a little

'Hello dear I'm Richard' Blake's dad says with a grin.

'It's nice to meet you sir'

'Dad' he says with a playful grin.

'It's nice to meet you dad' I correct myself, which earns a laugh from the room.

''Hi Lucas I'm Lyndsey'' I say smiling.

''Nice to meet you, future sister-in-law'' Lucas says giving me a side hug.

'Lucas' Blake hisses at his younger brother blushing a little I choose to ignore that and just laugh a little, until josh stirs a little

'I'm going to go put him to bed' I say indicating to josh 'come on Tavia I'll tuck you in as well.'

'Okay mommy.'

'Night daddy, grandma, grandpa and Uncle Lucas' she says hugging them all

I come down after tucking them in.............

'Hey' I say softly taking a seat next to Blake.

'Hey, are they both asleep?' he asks giving me a breathtaking smile

'Yeah they were tired, they tried to stay up to see you I thought It was adorable.'

'Aww' his mom gushes

'Do you guys want tea or anything to drink?' i ask giving a shy smile.

'No thank you dear it's too late for me' Blake's dad replies with a smile, 'same I'm absolutely exhausted.' His wife agrees.

'Oh guys your rooms all set, Lyn made sure of it, ill sure you guys up.' Blake tells his parents and Lucas as he leads them upstairs.

'Night' I say

'Goodnight Hun' Blake's mom says hugging me and so does his dad.

After Blake gets his parents and little brother settled we both head to our room

'Your parents are lovely' I tell Blake coming out of the bathroom, 'Huh really not to mushy' he says circling his arms around my waist.

'No they're nice I like them' I say smiling up at him, 'Good' he replies giving me a loving smile, god I missed him.

'I missed you' he tells me leaning down to give me a quick kiss, 'I missed you more' I say giving him another kiss

'Really'

'Yeah' I say breathlessly as Blake leans down only to be interrupted by 'waah!'

'Guess Derek's awake' i say still in his arms

'I'll go get him' Blake says giving me a kiss on the forehead.

At 6am were woken again by Derek 'I've got it go back to sleep' I mutter to Blake as I get up and trudge towards the crying baby.

Twenty minutes later he's fed changed, cleaned and wide awake.

A 'Good morning dear' startles me out of looking at Derek I sheepishly look up to Blake's mom 'morning sorry I didn't see you'

'Yes I noticed and this must be Derek'

'Yeah he's wide awake at the crack of dawn, well were usually up at this time on a weekday so he's used to it'

'He's a real cutie'

'Yeah he and his brother are going to have the ladies waiting in lines'

'And I'm more then sure little Octavia will have her own queue of lads'

'Don't go there I'm already worrying about all the boys' I'm going to have to threaten to stay away from my little girl' Blake says leaning against the nursery door

'Oh I see she's a daddy's girl'

'Absolutely' I say with a grin.

'Well both my sons are momma's boys' Blake replies taking a seat next to his mom, who immediately hugs him, Awww.

Blake's parents finally meet Lyn Yayyy!!! Also not edited and extremely rushed.

-HuMz