Part 3

Part 3

So I guess that brings us to the present, I've known Blake for 7 months and I can say without any doubt that I'm hopelessly and irrevocably in love with him. We more or less have been living together all summer and were a family him, me, Tavia, josh and little Derek who's growing up so fast he's already 10 weeks old.

SENIOR YEAR

'Finally you're here!!' Jessica yells as she sees me walking through the double doors of hell itself also known as school.

'Yeah sorry we were running late this morning Octavia was having a tantrum and refused to go to day care because her and josh are fighting and it's Blake's first day at work so things were hectic, to say the least.' I say with a tired say, I'm not too worried about Tavia and josh fighting, knowing Tavia she's already made up with him.

'So where is she?' Axel asked, he love's Tavia to pieces and Tavia gets along with him better than the others and she even calls him Uncle Axy.

'Day care, I bribed her with Toblerone, I think I may have gotten her addicted.' I say with a small shrug, I'm sure she's not too addicted.

'Guys we should get to class.' Hannah says, attitude wise Hannah is the nerd of our group, academically were all on the same level, we've got practically the same classes but are schedules are slightly different. She has brown hair and chocolate brown eyes and at 5ft 2 we all tower over her.

'Yeah we all waited for you, so we could be late together.' Jordan says slinging his arms around Hannah. Jordan smith, he's the classic class clown, stupid yet still one of the smartest at our school. With blond hair and blue eyes and at a 5ft 10 frame he's slightly shorter then Axels 5ft 12 built.

'But were not late yet' I say, the bell hasn't even gone of yet, he's not guilting me into doing anything, I'm not falling for it, again!!

'That's why I said we should get to class....' Hannah drawls out.

'What have you guys got first period?' I ask, hoping we have something together.

'AP biology' Hannah replies

'I've got that too' Axel says in monotone, grumpy grouch as always, he's never been a morning person, but that's Axel Fields for you, the jock who hates everyone but his group of goofs, I'd say I'm the closest to Axel not just because I've known him the longest, he's actually helped me a lot with Octavia, he's like a brother i wasnt given.

'History' Jessica says looking way to excited to be going to history. Jessica Smith, Jordan's older twin sister, the classic cheerleader with the Smith's signature blond hair and blue eyes. At 5 ft 7 she's one of the tallest girls at our school with me following behind at 5 ft 6.

'Same' Jordan says eyeing his twin weirdly, what's up with them.

'Oh I got AP Calculus', I say as I look as my schedule. Aww I wanted a class with at least one of my idiots, looks like calculus is going to suck.

'Omg have you guys seen the new history teacher.' Jessica squeals.

'No why?' I ask her not really interested in the answer but I can't say that to her, that would be rude.

'He's so hot' she says not picking up on my un-enthusiasm.

'He's a teacher.' Jordan says looking horrified.

'He is good looking.' Hannah says nodding her head, not paying attention to her annoyed looking boyfriend.

'You don't say another guys good looking in front of your boyfriend, it bruises their ego.' Jordan whines hugging Hannah.