Part 10

Part 10

‘Hey’ I hear Blake say through the phone as my brain tries to jumpstart awake, ‘Uhh hi’ I mumble as I rub my eyes and yawn.

‘Were you asleep?’ he asks worriedly.

‘Yeah’ I answer with another yawn

‘Oh I'm sorry ill call back tomorrow if you want?’

‘No I'm awake now and I fell asleep on the couch you did good because if I slept on it all night I would have a killer backache.’ I reassure him as i  sit up, stifling another yawn.

‘Alright then, so how was your day?’

‘It was okay mostly just a lazy day, and yours?’ I ask, I hope josh’s okay; he had a slight temperature before they were setting off.

‘It was good, how are the kids?’ he asks, we can’t even spend a day without worrying about our babies, and I guess that’s what being a parent is about.

‘They’re fine, both fast asleep. How’s josh’s temperature? And he better be asleep!’ Blake tends to let the kids do whatever they want; he’s so irresponsible at times.

‘The temperatures gone and don’t worry he’s fast asleep, is Derek still fussy because of his ear?’

‘No I think it’s okay now, he’ slept without fussing’

‘That’s good’ he replies, I can just picture his beautiful smile.

‘How are your parents?’ I ask smiling; I’m a total love sick puppy.

‘Their good, they’re dying to meet’

‘Really?’ wow, I’m actually super scared to meet them.

‘My mom said I should’ve bought you, she was on my case all day’

‘Aww’ I coo.

‘Ohh I got news’ Blake says in a sing song voice.

‘Yeah?’

‘Yup, they said their moving’

‘Where? I ask I hope it’s not too far; I want them to be able to see their grandchildren grow up.

‘Here’ he says as a matter of factually.

‘Here?’ I ask confused.

‘I'm mean there like where we live.’ He says in a duh tone, aww I miss him, ‘Omg that’s good right!’  I say as a yawn passes my lips.

‘Yeah that’s great’ he tells me, a smile in his voice, ‘Alright love I’m going to hang up so you can go back to sleep.’ He continues, obviously he had heard my yawn.

‘No its fine I want to talk to you, I miss you already.’

‘I miss you too Lyn, I love you and I will talk to you tomorrow.’

‘I love you too, night’ I tell him.

‘Good night love’ he says cutting the call.

Blake’s P.O.V

‘You guys are adorable’ my mom gushing walking into the living room, just as I put the phone down, I miss Lyn already, I’ve fallen madly in love with Lyn, I love her more and more as each day passes.

‘Mom where you eavesdropping’ I say sighing, my mom can be such a teenage girl sometimes.

‘Yes but I love Lyn already’ she says gushing as she takes a seat beside me.

‘What?’ I ask, looking at her bewildered.

‘She treats my grandson like her own and she makes my son happy, why wouldn’t I love her!’

‘Well you should love her she absolutely amazing’ I say smiling at the thought of my beautiful Lyn.

‘You love her?’ my mom says beaming at me.

‘With all my heart.’ I answer without a second thought.

‘I'm so happy for you; I can’t wait to meet my future daughter in law!’ she says gushing, I laugh at that and tell my mom ‘Yeah well don’t say that in front of her I don’t want to scare her off!’

‘You didn’t deny it; you want to ask her to marry you?’ she says practically jumping in her seat.

‘Not yet but yeah I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her.’ I tell my mom, and that’s the honest to god truth ill love Lyn forever.

‘Aww’ she says the smile never leaving her face, I can’t wait till she meet Lyn, I know they’ll get on great.

A short chapter, and blake's mom, she's awsome and totally acts like a child. will her and lyn get along??? and Lyn is Blakes forever??

Btw Blake's mom is Grace.

XOXO HuMz