Part 7

Part 7

Blake's P.O.V

'Daddy' Octavia says tugging my sleeve as were walking back from the park that I was coarse into taking them to. I can honestly say I try as I might I cannot say no to Tavy's puppy dog eyes, it's impossible I give props to Lyn for saying no to them. She can be bad cop, and I will continue being the awesome dad.

'Yes hun' I answer absentmindedly, I'm still in shock I cant believe Lyn is 17, there's no way I'm letting her leave or my kids. It hasn't even been a couple of months but I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her and our three(possibly more in the future) beautiful children.

'Can we pwlees get some ice cream?' She says giving me the puppy eyes, 'Yeah daddy we want ice cream' josh pipes in giving me a toothy grin, 'Okay' I say with a grin, like I say awesome dad!!

'Aww sir your kids are so cute' some girl from school coos gosh this is awkward, what is her name, eh who cares 'Um thank you Ms....' I reply trying to sound less awkward.

'No probs oh and its Emily, and what your name cutie?' Emily says crouching down to Octavia, who gives her a once over before smiling brightly and sticking her hand out 'I'm Octavia and this is josh.' She says pointing to josh whose still by my side.

'Well it's nice to meet you' Emily says smiling at Tavy.

'How do you know daddy?' Joshy ask curiously,

'Well your daddy is my teacher.'

'Ooh' both Tavy and josh say in unison.

'Alright kiddos you still want ice cream?' i ask.

'Yeah' and 'Yup' are the answers I get, so I guess were getting ice cream.

'Alright come on then, it was nice to see you Emily' I say trying to sound friendly and not to rude.

'You too sir' she chirps walking off, strange girl, I know if I saw one of my high school teacher I would of ran the other way.

An hour later we are finally home, they've exhausted me my god I sound like my dad, I'm getting old, well most 23 year olds are not raising three kids with a stable job but I wouldn't have it any other way. Speaking of stable jobs I've got essays to mark from two classes and lesson plans to prepare, I better do that now whilst the kids are busy with Lyn.

----------------------------------------------

Hours of marking and I'm finally done, I tuck Joshy and Tavy into bed as Lyn puts down Derek and i head back to our room.

'Hey' I say as I collapse next to Lyn on our bed

'Hi' Lyn replies looking down at me from her sitting position, she's beautiful, even in the baggy PJ's with her Browny red hair everywhere she's still one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever met, I can just stare at her deep green eyes forever.

'I'm so tired and my head hurts so badly, I had so much shit to mark.' I complain as my brain feels as though it is about to explode.

'Come here ill massage it for you' Lyn says to me as she motions for me to put my head in her lap. I do as I'm ordered and she begins to massage my scalp, this feels so good, after a moment of silence I says 'Hey guess what'

'What's up love?' she replies tilting her head so she's looking at me.

'I love you Lyn' I say to her a smile forms on to her lips as she replies 'Random but I love you Blake'

'I decided I need to tell you every chance I get' I tell her getting up from her lap so I can look at her properly.

'You're so sweet I am so happy'

'I couldn't be happier right now' I tell her as I wrap my arms around her and whisper 'goodnight love' into her hair.

'Night Blake' she replies falling asleep in my embrace.

Another short chapter i know BUT its a blake POV so we know whats going on in his mind. HE LOVES LYN, LIKE FOEREVER KINDA LOVE!! Awww!!!

XOXO HuMz