Part 6

Part 6

'Lyndsey?' he calls once everyone has gone, it looks like his head is going to explode, shit what if he hates me, he probably hates me, I can't even omg.

'You said you were teaching kids, God Blake your my history teacher, shit!' I say hyperventilating, this isn't good, and what the hell are we going to do! He's Derek and Tavy's daddy!

'Calm down love, we'll talk when we get home, the days over so just head home, ill pick up the kids and we'll talk when we get a chance, okay?'

'Okay' I reply shakily.

'Good, now I'll see you in a few'

'Yeah' I say as I give Blake a weak smile and head out of class, I make it to my car thankfully without bumping into anyone, because the state I'm in, they would definitely have question, questions I'm not ready to give the answers to. Twenty minutes later I park outside our house take a moment to think;

Outcome 1 we break up,

Outcome 2 we don't break up,

I guess there isn't anything else that can happen; this had to have happed to us didn't it?! I must have been stuck in my head longer then I though because Blake's is pulling up next to me with the kids. I quickly wipe the tears in my eyes and put on a smile for the kids.

As I get out of my car I'm greeted with two huge hugs, I hug Tavy and josh back and give then sloppy kisses on their cheeks. 'Eww' they both say rubbing their cheeks furiously, but are smiling none the less.

'How was your day then my babies?' I ask once were all settled in the kitchen.

'Mom we are nearly five we're not babies' josh whines.

'Yeah mommy Derek's the baby' Tavy says playing with little Dare who's in Blake's arms.

'No love you are all are babies, even when your all grown up and have your own babies you'll still be our babies' Blake says ruffling her hair.

'Daddy don't mess up my hair' she shrieks swatting Blake's hand away.

'I'm sorry love' he says pouting, God I can't even imagine my future without him, he's their dad, what's going to happen to us, I can't live without him or josh.

'Mommy' josh nudges me, breaking me from my heartbreaking thoughts, 'Yeah, Hun?' I ask absentmindedly.

'Are you okay?' He question with a frown etched on his adorable face.

'Yeah I'm fine, why?' I ask confused.

'You were crying, did you get hurt?' he asks me looking for an injuries, god I love him so much my baby boy 'What?' I say, not even realising that I had tears running down my face, I quickly wipe them and give josh a kiss on the forehead and say 'I'm fine Hun don't worry'

'Okay mommy but you'll tell me if you're hurt again then I can shout at them for hurting my mommy' he says puffing out his little chest.

'Of course I will, my love' I say smiling sadly, I take a look at Blake and notice his eyes look watery; he's hurting too I can see it in his eyes.

I turn back to the worktop to finish making them some snacks, once there done Tavy and Joshy take them to the living room to eat and watch TV. I then get some of Dare's milk and heat it up, I hand it over to Blake who starts to feed Derek, and all the while we haven't exchanged any words. A couple of moments later Derek seems full and is fast asleep.

'I'll put him down' Blake mutters and heads out of the kitchen, i watch his retreating back and all I want to do is crumble down and cry but instead i follow him up to Derek's nursery and watch as Blake kisses his forehead and place's him in his crib.