So You're Attending Huh?

America was just casually minding his own business. Preparations were already done, invitations were sent by UN and ASEAN and EU picked him to host this event.

He flipped through the papers of who will attend the meeting and who wouldn't.
'Dang, it looks like almost all the countries are attending. Even Russia. Hopefully he won't push me into the pool again like last year.'
Then he came across a name that he was waiting for. 'Ah so your finally attending Philip. Heh.'

Meanwhile with Martial:
Martial was just chilling on a plane seat ready to go home with Del and to get out of this stupid military camp. There soldiers were all useless before they came here. We was just suimply drinking some coke when....

Breaking News!
The two nonexistent older brothers of the precious Pearl of the Orient Seas are attending for the first time a WWNM! Will they be nice and kind like Philip? Maybe.

"PHFFFT!" Martial spit out his drink in surprise. On the TV, he and Del's pictures were smack dab on TV except their faces were blurred out. Martial grabbed his phone and angrily dialed Phil's number.

"Hello?"
"PHIL! CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THE F*CK OUR FACES ON COUNTRY NEWS?!"
"Wait what?!" Del said poking his head out with a black suitcase in hand.
"Whatever do you mean?" Phil asked innocently.
"OH DON'T PUT THAT ACT YOU SCHEMING BASTARD! YIU KNOW WHAT YOU DID."
"Hahahaha! Fine so yeah, the WWNM will commence the same day you guys go home so I asked the pilot to reroute your location from home to America!"
"WHAT?!"
"Does that mean you will agree to go right?"
"SIGH, UGH FINE!"
"Yay I can't wait to introduce you all to my friends!"

Beeeeeep.....

"Well Martial what did we get ourselves into?" Del asked helplessly and facepalming. "I don't know Del...I don't know.

With Philip:
Philip was just about ready to go and got in a car to get to the airport. He was kinda worried how his brothers would react in seeing all their worst enemies there but ehh whatever. Should be fine. He soon was on an airplane and flying to America. It took about 24 hours to get there but finally he was there. He was welcomed by staff from a hotel that America made sure to reserve rooms for everyone.

"Hey Phil!" Someone called
"Oh hey Malay and Indo!" He said
"So whaddya think about this?"
"Eh very spacious."
"You seem happier than usual. What's up?" Malay asked.
"Oh well my brothers are coming home!" He said.

Malay and Indo: "........."

"WHAT?! YOU HAVE SIBLINGS?!" They shouted in unison.

Phil giggled and said "Yea I do. I have two older brothers. They are coming to the meeting!"

Malay and Indo looked at each other and quickly recused themselves. They were quite surprised actually. Phil never mentioned he had brothers and there were no family pictures which indicated such a thing so why?

————————————————-
ASEAN. The basically dad of the members of ASEAN. He always has a headache sometimes when his rowdy children set the house on fire or flood the house with water.

Flashback:
"Remember no fire in the house!" ASEAN said before leaving. When he got back he saw Timor Leste and Papa New Guinea there completely soaked. "What happened?!"  "Well the Rice gang was involved and-" "Well that explains it."

End of Flashback:

ASEAN was always either done with life or just taking headache medication. Add a dash of flirting from EU and you've got yourself a disaster. He was currently sitting in the meeting room with EU, UN and NATO.