Kidnapped and Upper Management?!

3rd POV
The meeting was quiet. The meeting was about Phil. He was supposedly kidnapped in his hotel room as they saw blood and a broken table. The whole room was in shambles. Indo and Mal found it when they kicked the door down.

America's POV
Phil was kidnapped?! I looked at Japan and Spain. Even though I kinda hate them, we all were worried about Phil. Why would anyone want to kidnap him?

I heard UN speak up. "Well we can't just sit here and pout all day. We have to find him. We need to go his country and work with his government to find him."

No one's POV
Japan, America, Spain, Russia, Indo, Mal we're in Team 1.They all went to this room. It was a teleportation device capable of transporting as much countries anywhere. They pressed the button and they were in the Philippines. They disguised in there regulars human forms so that they wouldn't stick out.

They were walking when they heard something.

"Looking for Phil huh?" Someone asked.

"Who's asking?" Indo said

"Me." A figure dropped down and introduced herself.

"The names Amy. Phil's secretary. I have been sent to pick you guys up."

And before anyone said a word, they were transported to this huge building.

Japan's POV
Wha- Where was this building? Phil never mentioned this either. Just how many secrets did he have?!

I was lead with the others to this large room. Amy said "I you want to go up to the control center at the top floor, you have to go first to Upper Management." She said as they entered the elevator.

No one's POV
"Upper Management?" ASEAN asked.

"Well you see Phil takes care of 18 regions, 81 provinces, 145 cities, 1,489 municipalities, and 42,029 barangays."

Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor. America had only 50 states to worry about.

"How does he manage all of that?!" Indo asked.

"He doesn't. That's where Upper Management comes in. There are four members." Ding! "You're gonna meet them now.

They went into the meeting room where they saw them.

"North and South Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. They are here."

"Ah welcome you all. Have a seat."

Art isn't mine: