Captive and a Legend

3rd POV

Phil was currently chained up in a cell underground. He can't escape because there are too many guards. Soon the door opened and in stepped in some sort of mad scientist guy.

"Hello there Philippines."

"Hello, uh who are you?"

"You can call me John."

"Why do you need me? I can't give anything to you."

"Well yes you can. You hold a piece of the jewel that I need to access the spirit world."

"And why would you need to access such a place? If it even exists at all?"

"I want to see someone. And bring her back. But to that I need to access the spirit world. I'm keeping you here until you tell me where it is."

"And if I don't?"

John then stood up and threw a chair at Phil.

"You die. That's what. I'm giving you 48 hours since I'm generous. Decide if you tell me or die." And then he left.

Phil was used to being in chains. Being put through so much pain and suffering after losing his mom and dad.

He was happy sure. But he wasn't afraid to fight back. He wants to escape however he would have to wait. His friends will come for him. He was sure of that.

————————————————————————

Research Tape Day 1:

Tᜑᜒ Jᜁᜏᜒᜎ᜔ ᜏᜐ᜔ ᜀᜈ᜔ ᜀᜍ᜔ᜆᜒᜉᜃ᜔ᜆ᜔ ᜉᜐ᜔ᜐᜒᜇ᜔ ᜇ᜔oᜏ᜔ᜈ᜔ ᜉ᜔ᜍ᜔oᜋ᜔ ᜄᜒᜈᜒᜍᜆᜒoᜈ᜔ ᜆ᜔o ᜄᜒᜈᜒᜍ. Kᜀᜆᜒ oᜏ᜔ᜈᜒᜇ᜔ ᜂᜆ᜔ ᜊᜓᜆ᜔ ᜏ᜔ᜑᜒᜈ᜔ ᜑᜒ ᜇᜒᜁ ᜁᜆ᜔ ᜊ᜔ᜍ᜔oᜃᜒ ᜁᜈ᜔ᜆ᜔o ᜆ᜔ᜑ᜔ᜍᜒᜁ ᜉᜒᜁᜃᜒᜐ᜔ ᜁᜀᜃ᜔ᜑ᜔ ᜉᜒᜁᜃᜒ ᜄ᜔oᜁᜅ᜔ ᜆ᜔o ᜑᜒᜐ᜔ ᜆ᜔ᜑ᜔ᜍᜒᜁ ᜐ᜔oᜈ᜔ᜐ᜔.