Rescue Mission & Angry Family Members

Finally they had a lead. A location deep underground. A sort of underground prison of sorts.

Upper Management was currently relaying the location to the two teams and they would meet at the supposed location above ground.

They were undeniably a little nervous considering the fact that they were about to rescue Phil from a prison underground and whoever captured him.

Oh and also Upper Management was with them. So that was also stressful.

"Here is the location of the prison. You guys distract and we move in. N and S Luzon will destroy the door and we move in." Mindanao

"Alright 3....2.....1......GO!"

And they were off

Mindanao and Visayas ran through the prison taking out the guards in the process.

Finally the found Phil's cell. It was the biggest one in the entire prison and the most guarded yet they stood no chance to Visayas's arrows and Mindanao's plants.

"Took you guys long enough." Phil said

The two ran to him and quickly busted him out. But they knew it wasn't over yet.

Vehicles were heard and the cars drove off. Military vehicles.

"Uh yeah so Martial and Del may have called the entire military to alert to help."

Phil sighed in amusement.

———————————————————

Martial: So they were after your necklace.

Phil: That's right kuya.

Del: And if that's the case, they also want Martial's sword and my journal.

Phil: They want the pieces of the Jewel that Tatay owned before it broke.

Del: He is playing with forces he doesn't understand.

Phil: Yet I did notice something else. He is not evil for the kicks. He has a goal and is willing I do anything to achieve it.

The three pondered this as the jeeps rode out.

Phil: Uh kuyas by the way where are my friends?

Del and Martial:......

Phil: Please don't tell me you left them behind.

Del and Martial: What? No of course not

Phil gives the the look.

Del and Martial: Ok maybe

Phil: OMG KUYAS!

The sounds of frustration and laughing came from the family.

Notes: LOL I know it's short. I did have much ideas and I'm not very good at writing action scenes.