Meeting

3rd POV
Every country was seated in a designated seat and was listening to the reports of the four world organizations. They talked about the economy, the stock market and more. Sure it sounds boring but eh it was important so Phil was willing to sit there. After that, there was a break and Phil looked at his phone. He saw that his brothers were landing soon. He quickly grabbed his bag and went out.

America's POV
So the meeting was boring! Just some economic ties and whatever. I quickly saw out of the corner of my eye that Phil was running out of the venue. I ran after him and went outside. There was a commotion outside on the runway. "What's going on?" I asked Malay and Indo as they were close with Phil. "No clue." They both said. I looked back to see a plane in the distance.

I bravely went up to Phil and asked what the hell is going on!

No one's POV
Seeing the commotion, even the World Organizations went outside. "Phil please explain to them why is there a plane coming down here." ASEAN said.
"Oh well MY BROTHERS ARE COMING HOME!" Phil said excited.

"WHAT?!" Everyone erupted in shock. Phil just looked at them confused. "Oh did I really not mention them?" He said. Soon the heard the plane on the runway so the moved back a bit. Only Phil moved forward.

Soon the door opened and out stepped....soldiers?! Soon they heard a shout from inside the plane.

"P*TANG! KAILANGAN BA NATIN MAGPUNTA DITO PHIL?!" (F*CK! DO WE HAVE TO BE HERE PHIL?!")

"OO NGA! BILISAN MO! ANG UNANG QUARTER NG MEETING TAPOS NA!" (YES YOU DO! THE FIRST PART OF THE MEETING JUST ENDED!")

Soon they two mysterious brothers stepped outside the plane. Everyone looked at them with fear. Something about them wanted to make them shiver.

One was wearing a black military uniform with medals and gold and a cross on the neck. He had a sword with him to. What made the countries of the world really surprised is that his face was just like Phil's flag it's just that the red is on top and blue on the bottom. And for what looked to be the oldest, he had a white military uniform with a sword. His face had a blue triangle, a red stripe on top but a black one at the bottom.

Phil turned and said "These are my two older brothers! I asked *ahem forced* them to attend this year's meeting! Say hi." Phil said introducing them.

The oldest said "Ahem well hello my is Del Pilar. I'm the youngest general in my brother's entire military army." He jabbed the one with a black uniform.

"UGH fine! My name is Martial Law. Pleased to make your acquaintance." He said through gritted teeth. Everybody flinched back.

"Also no burning the venue down." Phil warned. "And no starting wars or making a scene." He added. The two just rolled their eyes and said "No promises~"

Sunshine Harem's POV (Spain, America, Japan 's POV)
Oh no.. We're screwed! We thought as they entered back into the venue.

(For the scene where they are entering just imagine them walking out the plane and standing there glaring at everyone. Except Phil of course. And then imagine a edit audio that fits well for your taste then imagine them both at the same time. Can't actually do an edit like that since no talent-")