Something is wrong....

3rd POV
The meeting went smoothly. Mostly. Uh if you count that North Korea made a small bomb and was currently trying to detonate it with South chasing after him, the coffee machine incident,  America and Russia fighting. Things seemed to get worse. But thankfully, the arrival of Phil's scary brothers mad everyone at least shut up for the meeting to continue and they didn't attend the darn thing.

Finally the meeting was done. Phil skipped outside, happy and smiling. He went to his hotel room. His brothers said there was no need for a new room. They said and he quote,

"We don't want to see the faces of our enemies any longer. Much less rest in the same building as them."

Phil was just chilling in his room playing mobile legends. Everyone thinks it's just a game but not to him. Once you learn military strategy, there's no going back.

Soon he heard a noise. He stood up warily. He put his hand on a pistol he always carries with him.

Soon he was attacked from behind. He put a cloth that smelled like...

Phil's POV
Chloroform?! That's unfair and pathetic. I kicked the guys legs and threw him to the ground but he was tough. I know that it takes much longer than it is in the movies to knock someone out. Unfortunately this guy was to strong... can't see.... Ugh

Next Day:

Martial and Del teleported home with the help of Phil's secretary, Amy.

"What's the situation?" Martial asked angrily. Phil had asked them to wait a bit since he had to pack up first but never came back.

"Any updates?" Del added in though he already knew the answer.

"No. There is none. Phil has disappeared and we can't seem to find him. Visayas and Mindanao were sent out to look for him. So far, they have not found anything." She said.

"DAMMIT!" Martial said punching the wall causing it to crack and break. "Uh search for Phil. Just repair that wall later." Del added.

"Hmm sirs. Do you think that the foreign countries will try to help in finding Phil? Even your enemies?" Amy suddenly asked.

"Knowing them, yea they would try. They wouldn't stop just because we said no." Del said.

"So?! They are still our enemies. They put us and Phil and our people through so much hell!" Martial protested.

"That is true. But we might as well accept help right?" Amy asked.

"Which side are you even on?!" Martial asked

Amy just chuckled as the three walked into a meeting room. There were tons of people typing in computers like what you see in the movies. They moved to the from and asked 2 people to do something for them.

???: What is it?
Amy: We need  something. Yes I know you two are busy finding Phil. But we need this. The foreign countries are probably gonna storm here anytime soon cause they say Phil is there friend or something. Let them in.
???: EVEN OUR ENEMIES?!
Amy: Yes! You can get revenge later since your in control.
???: Fine! Just hope you aren't planning anything woman!
Amy: I'm not.......

North and South Luzon.

——————————————