Violence Is The Question... AND THE ANSWER IS YES!

Martial's POV
Ugh why did Phil even invite us here? I get with the introduction whatever but this is in enemy territory. I don't understand why Phil forgave those three so easily. It makes me sick.
Dad fought for our independence and yet here he is simply forgiving them?! Ugh... I need a drink later.

I walked with Phil & Del back into the supposed venue glaring at every single country hand holding onto the handle of my bolo knife.

(Bolo: A type of sword similar to that of the machete. Yea it's also used for cutting vegetation, trail blazing. It's used in Filipino martial arts.)

We sat down at a table far away from the other countries. Me and Del were feared yet no one knew who we actually were. But it was fine that way. Del meanwhile was also wearing a poker face and holding his gun. He didn't forgive those three either but he wasn't really vocal about it unlike me.

America's POV
Phil's brothers are scary... They are nothing like him. I look at Spain and Japan and for once I can relate to them. They didn't show it but they were terrified to death. Other countries were either scared, intimidated, confused or just was curious about these two nonexistent brothers of Phil. I wonder how no one heard about them. My brother Canada was known since he was also a country like Australia. But what if..... they weren't countries? But what kind countries had flags but weren't country? Phil never talked about his family. All I know is little tidbits of his past but that's it.

Phil's POV
I could tell even if I wasn't looking that countries were staring at us. I was simply smiling excited that my brothers were here. But my friends were terrified as far as I can tell. Oh well, this just makes it more interesting. I wonder how PSR is doing?

(Made up acronym. It actually means the Philippine Scout Rangers. They are best at stealth missions, surprise attacks and assaults. New recruits go through months of hell/training. Once they completed there training, they get a badge which is a triangle with a sword on it. In my AU, PSR is basically like a leader to the scouts but Martial & Del run the military land, sea or sky.)

Later: 3rd POV
The second part of the meeting commenced the next day. Martial and Del were left alone while Phil attended the meeting. The meeting was about global warming, economy etc.

Soon Martial was sitting on a chair in reading Noli Me Tangere, one of his favorite books written by Jose Rizal.

"Sigh ya know if you three have any questions, just come up to me and ask. If ya don't, stop standing there." Martial said. He sensed his enemies presence.

Ame, Spain and Japan froze.

Martial pulled out his gun and aimed it at them. Click!

"Ya know I would have killed you three if it wasn't for Phil. I don't know how you guys changed. I doubt you you changed at all but here this. Me and Del will never forgive you..." He shot a warning shot in the air and those three ran.

Martial sat back down and began reading again Noli Me Tangere.

If Dad were alive today, maybe he would have finally bought us halo-halo.

"Ouch Martial. Did ya have to be so violent?" Del said suddenly. "Yeah. Just like dad says "Violence is never the answer. It is the question. AND THE ANSWER IS YES!" Martial said. Del laughed. Soon his smile dropped and he said. "Ya think Phil is planning something? Other than just introduction?"

"Yeah maybe. Just stay on guard. Phil maybe a sweet cinnamon roll but he is a schemer. He has the ability to fool anyone. Lead them into a sense of security to make any fool trust them. Too bad he doesn't do that."

Del nodded and left. Martial looked out to the garden. He whistled and a furry black dog jumped onto his lap. It's Eru, his loyal demon dog. He patted Eru and he smirked.

This just got more interesting.....