Day 2 7:53 AM

"Where the fuck is it?" I was irritated, I couldn't find my fucking shoes.

I looked at the clock, it's 7:54 A.M. George agreed at me that we'll meet in London today. Good that he's such an easy boy to talk to.

I don't know what really made me do this. Cause I'm too desperate? Yeah, I've been depressed for some days, but dating George is a different thing. What do I want? Experience?

Hehe. A gay experience...

All I wanna do? I just want to prove that I'm a better man. If I can prove George that I am, then it feels as an achievement.

I've also felt lonely for the past days. Niki has been busy for some of his gaming work, and the only thing that I can help her is not disturb her on her works. I was just alone, but that doesn't bother me much.

It's a good thing also for George to accept my proposal. Even though he didn't knew what I am supposed to do with him. I only chatted him about meeting in London, and eat at the newly opened restaurant, then talk about the goal that I wanted to. Cause even that he won't agree of me being as his suitor, then at least I tried.

My phone flashed from the center table, and even that I can't still find my fucking shoes I reached to it with only socks. 

Good Morning ;)

A morning greet from George. Indeed this day is a perfect day to start.

I unlocked my phone and swiped to my messages. 

You ready?

It was sent. And George read it.

Just setting things...

Good that he agreed with my proposal. At first I can sense the hesitation and uncertain on his typings. But it is also good as well to hear from him that he will attend...

Suffolk was estimated 2 hours of travel in distance, and George will left from Brighton at the same time. I'm almost ready to go, I just need to find my shoes.

I reached over my bed to look if my shoes are there, and what I suspect it is indeed there. But I reached at far with something that felt like a soft silken tassels...

Plane tickets? I haven't remember affording one...

The stream of the morning sunshine that waked me up in the morning was filtered out. It was cloudy outside. Better bring up my coat.

Even though it was a stupid idea to fell and be a suitor of the man who was already owned by someone else, it is still not considered to be a sin, right? I know I'm overthinking, and I can't help it. He was not owned, but somehow someone's obsession. Which can also be my obsession also...

If every time that George's hair flips, it's not my fault to admire his handsomeness. If every time I can see his ear-wide smiles on streams, it's not only Dream who can love that. If you could just sense his presence, I can't help to look back. There's nothing wrong if I also love him, then I will make him mine.

On fucks sake, I've never felt this red.

After I laced my shoes, I grabbed my coat and my glasses. Then looked at the mirror to see if everything is set. I get my beanie to fight the wind which could mess my hair. A gray beanie, a shaded dandelion coat, a light gray shirt, jeans and shoes. I guess this could fit for my day.

I sighed. For fucks sake again, I've never made this prepared.

I go out of my house and stopped at the porch. the autumn winds blew at me while getting my keys and locking my door. It was starting to fall. And the clouds only blocked the remaining sunlight, but not challenging for any rains or storm that will come.

I planned to just go to London by just Taxi. And I need to go there as first as possible. I don't want to make George wait...

I grabbed my phone to check the time. 8:21 AM.

And there's a message from George...

Are you already in London?

I unlocked your phone and go to the messages.

No, Just going...

A message bubble started to pop up...

Well I'm in cab, probably gonna meet you later:0

That boy was somehow ahead of me. I probably need to commute now...

I checked the time. Damn, it's 8:29 AM.

Finally, a cab to London stopped in front of me. I can finally meet George in our fourth date. Internet noticed that we've been meeting so much, and making stuffs about it like fanarts and fanfictions. The other three dates since have no match than this planned date, because this date is gonna be the first time I could be his suitor.

I chill on the window side of the cab while watching the road and the trees move in my sights. Just green and grays and dirt that lays. Then the sound of the engine and constant silence, and only the fucking gray clouds I never realize would precipitate. I don't know, but i feel like it ruined my mood.

Fuck,

Now, I can hear the fucking rain pelting the top of the cab.

A/N

Since it's currently 11:23 PM. I'm so tired to ever proofread this and grammar check. But by the way, thank you for the warm welcome of votes in chapter 1.