Day 4 5:27 PM

It's my birthday yesterday so you should greet me in this comment to motivate me.
I'm 15 now and I think I can write sm- I mean more fanfics.

---

As I step my shoe to every step of the unpainted cement, I felt the sunset breeze running to my shirt. My hair keeps blowing by the wind. Clouds met the orange gleam of the sun setting...

It's also the first time that I had climbed on the rooftop.

As flocks of birds start soaring in the skies, and the trees sway gently on the tops. This feels like heaven.

George called me to come here. Now, where is he?

The things that I can hear above were the thump of my shoes in the cement, and the sound of the wind running through me, and the sound of the vehicle wheels running in acceleration.

"George!" I yelled.

It was silent after that. The skies seem to absorb my voice.

"Wilbur I'm here," George replied, somewhere far than where I stand.

I looked around... And there he was.

He sits at the lodge, near the edge of the rooftop. Staring at the sky, feeling the cool air that is whipping his air. The sunlight reached around meters far away from the top. Darkness is starting to spread.

My loud footsteps continued their dominance. George looked back at me and I sat beside him.

"Can you feel the cool breeze, Wilbur?" He sniffed the whispering air of top's fragrance.

I looked up and closed my eyes. Sniffing the same way George did. My nose smells something like dew leaves, mixed up with George's fabric conditioner or some sort like perfume. In short, his fragrance.

"It is... good," I looked up for words. "Uhmmm... Refreshing I guess,"

"Tell me, Wilbur? Are you a fan of the sunset?"
George asked, looking up at the cluster of clouds where the sun could hide.

I also looked at the same time. It's also a long time since I had climbed the rooftop.

"The last time I had visited the rooftop was months ago," I blurted. "I like sunsets, but not a fan of it, as I say."

"Respect," He looked at my face. "But we both agree at it that it looks beautiful right?"

George's face was litten with the fading sunlight on the moment I looked at his face. Then the wind starts to swirl again which blows his hair and fell like calling his attention. Indeed, it was appealing.

"Yes," I replied. "What makes you ask?"

He breathed out and looked at me. "Nothing. So what phenomena are you fan too?"

I thought of it for some time... Well, I never asked it for myself for some time? Yes, I never did.

"I don't know," I respond.

George looked at me, sourly.

"I mean, I haven't discovered it for some time," I looked back at the sky.

George giggled.

"You haven't discovered," George looked down at me, or some sort of confused.

Confusion was also visible on my face.

"Like I just watching a different kind of phenomena and choose to like them," I looked at him. "You'll get them once you know more things about me,"