Day 2 7:39 PM

"Now suck it green boy!" I yelled at my phone.

Fuck it Wilbur, fuck it! You can have a chance to have in George now.

My feet are on my bed right now, kneeling. I can't measure my maximum happiness right now. Like fuck it! I finally have a slot on his heart right now.

I have tons of advantage than Clay, and I will use it all with no waste against him. 

"Wow, that's the worst welcome greeting I had ever hears," Clay was calm from the other line. "So you became his suitor now?"

"Yes! Hahahaha," I evilly chuckled, the way back from L'manburg. 

Dream lightly chuckled from the phone. "How long?"

Fuck, Even this boy don't want to be beated. Then what now, I'll just gonna use the whole week wisely just to prove him I'm better.

"He'd given me a wee-"

"That's the thing you can't afford," Dream clicked his tongue in a boastful tone. "Great success,"

"Well then are you close for him that you can meet him with just one ride, and can talk to him personally, have date into, and can give him a comfortable night?" I bursts those words.

The other line started to get silent. "Fu-"

"That's the thing that you can't afford," I said. "Great success,"

"Really? You invite him for a breakfast date? Under the rain?" He start to rant in the phone. "What if he will gonna get sick?"

"Stop being oversensitive," I sat at the edge of my bed, then lied to my pillow. "We came there without rain, and also left the restaurant after the rain,

"That's not enough reason to say," He teased. "If you really love him, then you should at least care at him, not just asking him for a date or flirt at George,"

'I'm not flirting. I will just give him the whole pure love that you can't give,"

"Are you sure your intentions are pure?" Dream asked. "Are you sure what you feel about is pure, or what you feel is real love and not just infatuation like something else,"

Silence.

Is it pure? It is, Is it? My goal on the tiny bet of Dream and me is to have George to prove him that I'm better. If that is the only thing that I wanted, then how does it went for confessing my feelings for him.

I swear my feelings for him is true. Pure as a white cloth of my perfumed handkerchief, and as red as oxygenated blood. I love him for the fullest capacity my heart could handle. George, you don't know what I am feeling right now. It's a fair love.

George was lucky he had two tops that want to handle his heart. I only have two reasons why I love George...

First, is that I want him to be mine, and second is that to prove him I'm better.

"No offense Wilbur," Dream noticed the constant silence on my line, which made his tone worried.

"You said no harsh words man," I acted cool. "I swear my love for him is pure too, I swear,"

Fuck you Wilbur! So what's this gig that you entered? Am I too depressed that it made me this desperate? I just want to lie down, watch the ceiling. How can I handle a heart of a guy?

How?...

"Then I'm glad to hear that," Dream said from the line. "Have you checked your Instagram? I have a hundred percent your face should be a new viral?"

"I haven't,"

I opened my phone and went to my Insta. My feed shows my picture first, posted by one and only, George. He written his caption "Here comes a boy," with my unready and nervous as fuck face. I can hear Dream's laugh from the other line. It got a lot of comments. likes, and shares.

I scrolled to the comments. George confessed that me and Dream are his suitors...

"So you see now?" Dream laughed.

The comment section continued to fire with DNF replies and fandoms, while there are also commenting Georgebur. What the fuck! I've never expected this to be like this...

"George had announced our suitor things on Instagram, are you nervous?" He continued to laugh.

"What the fuck?" Cussing is the only thing that I have done in that time. "This comment section was much worst than I have suspected,"

Dream laughed. "I don't know where did George snatched that kind of courage,"

"The fuck," I continued to scroll in the comments. There are some short abbreviations and also comments that would be as long as an essay. 

This is not the part of the deal... But as a man I would face this. The fuck ever this is.

There some comments that DNF will lose because of the distance that covers between them, some says Georgebur will sink because of the fandom and the bond the two had gathered altogether.

Just ignore it... let the best man win.

"Good luck for that. I will still do my best to make George mine," 

"I will be sure, I'll beat you green boy," I chuckled for the last line, then ended the call.

I threw my phone on my pillow then looked at the ceiling.

I don't know, but I feel pressured.

Let just tomorrow run my life like what it does to me for every single day.

The fuck, I need courtship tips.

A/N

I'm so sorry this is a little bit short. My head is aching while writing this and my motivation lost. Let me give some time to think freely so I can write some of my other fanfics.

And also please read my other fics.